FF Survivor 4 FURY ROAD: IMMORTAN ET CONTROLS THE AQUACOLA!

On 6/22/2024 at 1:17 AM, Malfatron said:

DR 47

ET80 is winning this game.

Me and finn have manipulated everyone in the game in the last few weeks to propel ET to the finals 

Its the funniest outcome

I will go out in 3rd place intentionally

And it has been fortold

Unless anyone wants to vote finn to win out of spite of the grand plan. But do you really want that abrasive nut to win or loveable et?

• Like 1

More boring strategy that everyone will not read

On 6/23/2024 at 1:02 AM, Malfatron said:

DR48

The vote was 4-3 dabs

But still need to keep adam close so i told adam when you locked the votes that finn reached out to me last night and we made the dabs plan go (adam was thinking that i had been voting finn)

Anyway, so not alienate adam, i told adam that finn and i discussed and we agreed that it had to be 4-3. So i told finn that i would talk to adam about voting finn on purpose to complete our master plan

So basically finn knows that adam tried to backstab finn, but i convinced adam that finn was all cool with that plan so the three of us are in harmony.

Meanwhile, josh doesnt exactly know who voted dabs (me or adam) though i suspect that he thinks its me. Either way theres no proof.

Adam and i are working to have a fake beef about that aspect.

I told adam that we would both keep convincing josh that each other kept him

Pie in the sky vision, josh thinks hes going next, adam has no clue hes going....adam leaves either 4-2 or 3-2-1, depending on where josh votes (josh receiving the other 2 votes). Josh having 2 votes but adam leaving would cement that i voted to save daboyle after all.

And josh and i can make plans moving forward with high hopes.

And then we vote out josh.

Thats the current plan but we still are at the football comp so a lot can happen

Amazing! A DR session from outpost back to me where he ****s on the players and also props himself up as the best survivor player

On 6/23/2024 at 7:19 AM, MacReady said:

It is painful watching everybody continue on as an idiot, but I can't complain because I did exactly what you're doing now in order to win Shady's Survivor. Only difference is I was actually trying to win and my Bernie was Mission.

Finn is the same though. 

On 6/26/2024 at 7:42 PM, Malfatron said:

Dr49

I coordinated with et, skywind, finn.

They are all voting adam out

I coordinated with adam/josh. They are voting finn out.

I cast a vote to myself because

1. I can tell josh that me and him voted finn and someone else voted me

2. I can tell adam that me and him voted finn and someone else voted me

Big UPs to Big Toucs on this. He saw through my charade and called the fact that i voted for myself.

@TOUCAN you are the streakbreaker. Nicely called and i hope that in the next game you can be the villain we all need

Every one of yall should, its fun

Its no bs here, @adamq was the guy i enjoyed working with the most but by then the ET boulder was in motion

It did hurt my irl soul and if things went differently with the touch/finn decision he could have been right there

Very fun planning with him

On 6/27/2024 at 9:57 PM, Malfatron said:

D51

Adam was the most heartbreaking cut for me as hes a great guy and it was fun working with him

I hope he appreciates the vision for this when its all said and done

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

And this is the last one

"Was it all worth it"?

Whos to say 

I came into this game just wanting to kick *** in team comps and we did that

once the individual rounds started i went to be inceasing lengths to propel my engagement in the only way that i knew how.

you all can either shun me or forgive my ways in this forum game.

Peace be with you all.

the story of malf concludes but we need to do it legitly so i can still vote in the jury and wont be removed

On 6/29/2024 at 10:33 AM, Malfatron said:

D52 

It will be josh that goes unless finn plans something to make skywind go behind my back

Home stretch now

• ET80 changed the title to FF Survivor 4 FURY ROAD: IMMORTAN ET CONTROLS THE AQUACOLA!