FF Survivor 4 FURY ROAD: IMMORTAN ET CONTROLS THE AQUACOLA!

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

I will be exiting the game next to get one step closer to our grand design that we so metaculously crafted

I will be sharing a lot of great info over the next couple days of how every elimination really went down and why

@MacReady 

31 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I will be voting for ET… this is the final 3?

Voting between finn and ET will begin soon but not until i have said my piece. It might be tomorrow night after some cocktails

• Like 1

Just now, skywindO2 said:

Anyway, I’m in Vegas this week. Give me your worst suggestions. 

HOOKERS AND BLOW IN RENO

2 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

They should make a movie about this 

They already have?

You mean a reboot of Weekend at Bernies except that Bernie comes alive at the very end and turns into rambo

a sad lot of competitors this game had. spineless players who had zero game awareness. every single thing me and malf wanted to happen, happened. you do the math trying to figure out where things went wrong for you. who ****ed me over? finn and who? surely they'll be out next since they seem to be controlling every single thing that happens. and still... the whole game... me and malf just did what we thought was funniest. putting an ice cream cone in front of your face and then (holy **** i'm not even ******* around right now i typed this and an ice cream truck is in my neighborhood and that's never happened since i've lived here lmao) leading you right off the cliff. most of the game we didn't have to make it shocking or hurtful. we JUST WANTED TO. we wanted you to HURT. we DON'T LIKE ANYONE. we're disgusted with the way everyone played. a cowardly group. the days of schemers and plotters in these games seem to be history sans a few. it's just people playing boring *** games not wanting to make splashes. you guys suck lol 

• Like 3

I vote for @MacReady for not quitting on this game and following thru with finishing even when it was obvious everyone playing was ******* atrocious at the game and just doing exactly what me and malf wanted. he's the rightful champion. along with the our holy angel of survivor @ET80

going forward, I hope you're all better and don't play like losers

• Like 2

Just now, FinneasGage said:

I vote for @MacReady for not quitting on this game and following thru with finishing even when it was obvious everyone playing was ******* atrocious at the game and just doing exactly what me and malf wanted. he's the rightful champion. along with the our holy angel of survivor @ET80

going forward, I hope you're all better and don't play like losers

We kept pushing for each others eviction to everyone else and yet we both never get evicted. Interesting lol. Almost like we didnt want to 

And we had to manufacture things so that the vote was close so there was reasonable doubt on who flipped.

• Like 1