FF Survivor 4: ET HAS WON THE GAME ACCORDING TO ET! ET IS JURY JUDGE AND EXECUTIONER!

2 minutes ago, MacReady said:

I disagree on some of them. Obviously easier for me, but objectively I think the following were solvable:

The Green Mile was solvable.

13 Ghosts I still think was too easy. Glass house, paranormal…

Shooter I had a Giant and Steeler reference for Kate Mara.

Forbidden Planet I think could have been figured out with the silver screen reference and then Leslie Nielsen being obvious, but maybe that one was too hard.

The last one I admit was impossible, but I had another easy Wizard of Oz clue I needed to replace.

The art of the Steal was too vague and not popular enough a movie.

Once Upon a Time in the West would have been easy for mega Western fans.

One thing i learned is never overestimate the people who are guessing lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

@ET80 is undefeated in challenges, a feat nobody else can claim

The only challenge his team lost was one reward challenge and he was the only one sitting out for it

i-am-juggernaut-2th80mu1q3cb8c8s.gif

7d6.gif

• Like 5

I also love Claudia Cardinale and the original clue was a Cardinale with the proper spelling, but that one probably would have been way too easy with Google, but maybe not.

But Claudia Cardinale was the best of her era. So was Charles Bronson.

Man I love Once Upon a Time in the West.

It’s 1B as far as Westerns and I cannot say it tops Tombstone, I cannot say Tombstone tops it, but I can say no other Western tops either.

• Like 1

@Pickle Rick, new tribe, same result. Do you think it’s you?

@adamq, the losing started before you joined, but do you think you can turn it around on your new tribe?

@Scoundrel, what does losing feel like? At your first tribal council, nervous?

@skywindO2, do you feel confident in who is going home or is it all a mystery still?

@TedLavie, do you feel somewhat responsible, or considering the other two challenges, do you think the paper rock scissors would ultimately have been moot?

@TOUCAN, who came up with circuitry?

It is time to vote. Deadline to vote is 6 PM CST Friday. If the votes get in sooner than that time, I’ll read them early.

Does production have one more twist in them? Find out next time on…

Survivor.

1 minute ago, MacReady said:

@TedLavie, do you feel somewhat responsible, or considering the other two challenges, do you think the paper rock scissors would ultimately have been moot?

I've lost every single immunity challenge I've been a part of. Of course I feel responsible. I won't beat myself up for losing a rock paper scissors challenge as it's mostly luck, but that's a lot of luck not going my way so maybe it's not just that ... Maybe there's the host colluding with my opponents to make me lose.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, MacReady said:

@adamq, the losing started before you joined, but do you think you can turn it around on your new tribe?

Absolutely Jeff. I'm going to forever beat myself up for missing panda bear. The other tribe also not getting it just makes me that much more annoyed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TedLavie said:

I've lost every single immunity challenge I've been a part of. Of course I feel responsible. I won't beat myself up for losing a rock paper scissors challenge as it's mostly luck, but that's a lot of luck not going my way so maybe it's not just that ... Maybe there's the host colluding with my opponents to make me lose.

Have you considered you’re just French?

• ET80 changed the title to FF Survivor 4: ET HAS WON THE GAME ACCORDING TO ET! ET IS JURY JUDGE AND EXECUTIONER!