FF Survivor 4: Immunity Challenge Due Saturday

Posted (edited)

Third player voted out of Survivor 4…

Whicker.

Whicker that’s enough votes. The Whicker’s Bickers literally will not be the same without you. Thank you for playing.

Edited by MacReady

@Daboyle, @The Orca, @Pickle Rick, @theuntouchable, @adamq, @TOUCAN, @skywindO2, @TedLavie, @ET80, @Scoundrel.

The challenge will start without warning sometime after 3 PM today. There is no penalty for guessing incorrectly. HOWEVER! You only get one guess before I’ve had a chance to confirm or deny. Any edited posts will be forfeited. And remember… a dog is not a dog. They have to be specific in most cases.

Just now, MacReady said:

@Daboyle, @The Orca, @Pickle Rick, @theuntouchable, @adamq, @TOUCAN, @skywindO2, @TedLavie, @ET80, @Scoundrel.

The challenge will start without warning sometime after 3 PM today. There is no penalty for guessing incorrectly. HOWEVER! You only get one guess before I’ve had a chance to confirm or deny. Any edited posts will be forfeited. And remember… a dog is not a dog. They have to be specific in most cases.

One guess by person or by team? 

Also, this challenge will likely not end tonight. I’ve got I think (everything is on my laptop otherwise we’d start soon) 12 or 10 animals to be identified and they will be posted at random hours.

• MacReady changed the title to FF Survivor 4: Immunity Challenge Due Saturday