FF Survivor 4: Immunity Challenge Due Saturday

3 minutes ago, MacReady said:

For the record, I don’t even know if their complaints are legitimate or not.

Jeff hopes to please everybody, but this is impossible in this game.

@Slappy Mc, @Whicker, @Forge,

I legitimately am sorry you feel this way. I’m not sure if I made the right call. All I know is what I’ve experienced, and I have very little experience with Pokémon, so I flat out 100% honestly don’t know if I screwed this one up. Just had to make a judgment call and I hope it was the right one

For the record, I understand why you wouldn’t approve a 1v1 on a niche topic. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MacReady said:

For the record, I don’t even know if their complaints are legitimate or not.

Jeff hopes to please everybody, but this is impossible in this game.

@Slappy Mc, @Whicker, @Forge,

I legitimately am sorry you feel this way. I’m not sure if I made the right call. All I know is what I’ve experienced, and I have very little experience with Pokémon, so I flat out 100% honestly don’t know if I screwed this one up. Just had to make a judgment call and I hope it was the right one

In what world are my complaints not legit dude 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

1, 3, or 4 are all great 

1. I had a lot of discord games in big brother that can be recycled. Let me know if you want options there. Theres that football game, battle brats, and others

3. Its more luck based but you could play rounds where you hide the poison in one tribemate and the teams both guess. This is cool because if your tribe has more surviving members theres less chance to guess where the poison is so it will even out. Rps speaks for itself

4. I like sports prediction games because theres a rooting interest in tuning in.

You could do a combo of wnba, nba, hockey, baseball, etc.

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Good bye sir now you have more free time to do what really matters 

By the way, I was talking about you. I'm not sure what happened to you, but I'm old enough to remember when you whined like a little baby because I called you a liar in Mafia and you retired over and over

• Like 2

Just now, Forge said:

By the way, I was talking about you. I'm not sure what happened to you, but I'm old enough to remember when you whined like a little baby because I called you a liar in Mafia and you retired over and over

I know you were. Good luck to you bud 

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm out. Even if this game were fun, this thread is intolerable. Can't believe some people in here were likeable at one point lol

Huge loss for the player quality in this game tbh

• Like 3

Just now, skywindO2 said:

Huge loss for the player quality in this game tbh

If sarcastic, you're not wrong. 

If serious, I appreciate the sentiment but not the case 😆 I had never even played before lol. The fact that I'm not very good at it makes me more comfortable leaving knowing my tribe won't miss me lol

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

If serious, I appreciate the sentiment but not the case 😆 I had never even played before lol. The fact that I'm not very good at it makes me more comfortable leaving knowing my tribe won't miss me lol

Im sure skywind feels the same as i do and its sincere.

• Like 2

Just now, Forge said:

You’re wrong. 

• Like 1

• MacReady changed the title to FF Survivor 4: Immunity Challenge Due Saturday