FF Survivor 4: Survivor Football Wednesday

Just now, Malfatron said:

I mean, jeff could just eliminate the 5 option he didnt need to even grant, and have you pick from the first four

Yeah, that seems legit to do it after the fact. 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

That is incorrect.

This specifically states that YOU GUYS had a say. That was not the reward we got.

No, jeff needs to approve the made up challenge one, and he will only approve reasonable challenges that we also approve 

If you pick one of the first four, jeff has no control and must use that one

This really isn’t even remotely up for debate as favoritism.

Like at all.

It’s tantamount to one tribe with an archeologist challenging a tribe with no archeologists to an ancient Sanskrit challenge.

I won’t entertain complaining about that beyond this point.

It must be a fair challenge.

Malf has arguably more movie knowledge than anyone here besides myself and his tribe lost a movie challenge. This shows movies are common knowledge enough to serve as a fair and properly matched challenge.

Pokémon is different entirely. I could identify a single solitary Pokémon.

Safe the complaining for legitimate gripes. There could be more. This one wasn’t worth the calorie it took for me to respond.

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

No, jeff needs to approve the made up challenge one, and he will only approve reasonable challenges that we also approve 

Which is a caveat he added after the fact. Convenient

1 minute ago, MacReady said:

This really isn’t even remotely up for debate as favoritism.

Like at all.

It’s tantamount to one tribe with an archeologist challenging a tribe with no archeologists to an ancient Sanskrit challenge.

I won’t entertain complaining about that beyond this point.

It must be a fair challenge.

Malf has arguably more movie knowledge than anyone here besides myself and his tribe lost a movie challenge. This shows movies are common knowledge enough to serve as a fair and properly matched challenge.

Pokémon is different entirely. I could identify a single solitary Pokémon.

Safe the complaining for legitimate gripes. There could be more. This one wasn’t worth the calorie it took for me to respond.

Give us a legitimate reward and pick the damn challenge yourself then. Don't give us an option that you refuse to honor.

Guys, if you chose Tic Tac Toe I’ve got no issue.

You all know if I was playing and I suggested The Thing knowledge and one of you had to play me you’d be throwing a massive tantrum.

If it’s something general like a movie challenge, no problem. But Pokémon is way too specific.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MacReady said:

You all know if I was playing and I suggested The Thing knowledge and one of you had to play me you’d be throwing a massive tantrum.

If it’s something general like a movie challenge, no problem. But Pokémon is way too specific.

WHAT ADVANTAGE DO WE HAVE AT TIC TAC TOE?

We choose Rock Paper Scissors and anytime we tie, it counts as a win for us. The same as the reward they got day 1.

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Give us a legitimate reward and pick the damn challenge yourself then. Don't give us an option that you refuse to honor.

I did. There’s a reason I said I had to approve it.

Legitimately think about it. Set your frustration aside. If I was to allow anything, what would stop you guys from having a 1v1 challenge on guessing Whicker’s real life middle name?

Come on. We’re doing this for fun. There are no prizes other than bragging rights. Quit trying to make it a chore to play a game.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MacReady said:

If you won a challenge fair and square that let you pick the next challenge, I would accept defeat dude. We earned advantage and we should get it 

• MacReady changed the title to FF Survivor 4: Survivor Football Wednesday