Raider Offseason Workouts (Rookie minicamp, OTAs & more)

32 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Interesting to hear the quote from Patrick Graham or Rob Leonard about moving inside helping his hands, he surely needs that. If he can develop his pass rush plan and learn a counter or two we could have something, he really needs to show something this year though, he won’t get the same leniency in performance this season.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Interesting to hear the quote from Patrick Graham or Rob Leonard about moving inside helping his hands, he surely needs that. If he can develop his pass rush plan and learn a counter or two we could have something, he really needs to show something this year though, he won’t get the same leniency in performance this season.

100% but still all the news I’m reading is good if not great. Maxx took him under his wing  and taught him how to diet and workout.

Edited by Bitty 2.0
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

The first step is always the hardest....and for Tyree, the slowest. 

Hope he's not lagging behind anymore, literally amd figuratively. 

I read the reason they moved him inside was because he was thinking too much and not reacting on the outside.

33 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

I read the reason they moved him inside was because he was thinking too much and not reacting on the outside.

Dline coaching 101 since day 1 few of us were pushing for this. Gotta learn how to operate in a phone booth first usually happens earlier in the playing career tho Imo. Happy that seems like he has great work ethic and he really went to work over the summer. Only time will tell tho 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Dline coaching 101 since day 1 few of us were pushing for this. Gotta learn how to operate in a phone booth first usually happens earlier in the playing career tho Imo. Happy that seems like he has great work ethic and he really went to work over the summer. Only time will tell tho 

I’ve been teaching Thai boxing for 20 years now and it’s always the same you have learn how to fight in a phone booth. I never heard that phrase to describe the NFL before.

7 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

I’ve been teaching Thai boxing for 20 years now and it’s always the same you have learn how to fight in a phone booth. I never heard that phrase to describe the NFL before.

Really? I feel like that is one of the biggest cliché draft prospect descriptions for anyone on the Oline or Dline. Right up there with "quicker than fast" for the WR position. 

7 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Yes sir Thai is crazy. Much respect man 

• Like 2

On 5/23/2024 at 9:11 PM, Devilshark69 said:

Apparently Munford is looking good, it's OTAs so taken with a grain of salt,  but I've had faith so it's good to hear.👍😎

Aren’t they saying Munford has been playing RG though rather than RT?? 

3 hours ago, JarrodR86 said:

No, that was Parham moving over to RG and JPJ and Whitehair been repping at LG.

Ok thanks for correcting that, I was wondering why that was as he clearly looked better at OT to me!