2024 Schedule Release Discussion

instead of the Bills getting to host some dome teams in cold weather, they get the opposite:

AT Houston week 5
AT Indianapolis week 10
AT LA Rams week 14
AT Detroit week 15

the dome teams they play after wk 1 are all on the road

zero home games after 12/1 vs warm weather teams

Posted (edited)

the difficulty of the Steelers weeks 11-18 is INSANE

I expected it to be the #1 toughest in the NFL

but it's OFF THE CHARTS bad vs any other team

8 straight games vs teams expected to have winning records

6-of-8 expected to win over 10 games

ridiculously difficult for PIT

vs BAL
@ CLE
@ CIN
vs CLE
@ PHI
@ BAL
vs KC
vs CIN

Edited by Hunter2_1

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

Bills and Cowboys massively overrated, and I think the Ravens and Dolphins are likely to regress this year too.

*Whispers* The Texans are easily the most overrated team in the NFL right now and I expect them to regress a fair amount.

• Like 1

Just now, minutemancl said:

*Whispers* The Texans are easily the most overrated team in the NFL right now and I expect them to regress a fair amount.

I think the Texans don't get better or worse, they'll be in the divisional round again IMO.

Right now I'm looking at like Lions and Bengals as my favorites (mostly because I refuse to pick the Chiefs)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

I think the Texans don't get better or worse, they'll be in the divisional round again IMO.

The texans only got better don't know how they would remain the same, the bengals are most likely losing higgins which is a big loss, the chiefs have nobody that can keep up with them in the afc

Just now, Nobellythrower said:

The texans only got better don't know how they would remain the same, the bengals are most likely losing higgins which is a big loss, the chiefs have nobody that can keep up with them in the afc

The Bengals have not lost Higgins as of this time.

Every team gets better in the offseason and the Texans overperformed last year. They're talent is better, but they're not likely to outperform their talent to the degree they did last year. It's a normalization year this year for them. Also gotta realize they're not taking anyone by surprise this year, and they'll have a target on their back now. I'm also assuming they have a more difficult schedule this year.

I just trust Joe Burrow if he's able to stay healthy.

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

Right now I'm looking at like Lions and Bengals as my favorites (mostly because I refuse to pick the Chiefs)

Those are safe bets.

I truly think the Packers have a chance to be disgustingly good this year. They were good last year with, by far, the youngest team in football. I don't think the #1 seed in the NFC is out of the question for them. On paper, they don't have a single weakness on their roster. They don't have a lot of star power either necessarily, but almost every starter is younger than 26 and could break out at any time.

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

The Bengals have not lost Higgins as of this time.

Every team gets better in the offseason and the Texans overperformed last year. They're talent is better, but they're not likely to outperform their talent to the degree they did last year. It's a normalization year this year for them. Also gotta realize they're not taking anyone by surprise this year, and they'll have a target on their back now. I'm also assuming they have a more difficult schedule this year.

I just trust Joe Burrow if he's able to stay healthy.

Bengals D was bad in 2023 and I don't see it improving.