Jets 2024 General Talks

JetsandI

Some are saying we have a relatively easy schedule. Maybe in terms of 2023 records for our opponents, but the first nine or so weeks look pretty tough to me. We have several short work weeks, a trip to London, lots of spotlight games...not easy at all. I am happy we have a late bye, but this looks tough.

Back-to-back road games to start, then TNF against our eternal nemeses the Patriots for the home opener.

I don't know, it seems like a schedule made for a team nobody in the league cares about. Lots of national TV, sure, but travel and short practice weeks are concerning.

8 hours ago, Jag68Sid87 said:

Some are saying we have a relatively easy schedule. Maybe in terms of 2023 records for our opponents, but the first nine or so weeks look pretty tough to me. We have several short work weeks, a trip to London, lots of spotlight games...not easy at all. I am happy we have a late bye, but this looks tough.

Back-to-back road games to start, then TNF against our eternal nemeses the Patriots for the home opener.

I don't know, it seems like a schedule made for a team nobody in the league cares about. Lots of national TV, sure, but travel and short practice weeks are concerning.

Ya I agree but it is not that bad. I think we are in the middle to lower end for hard schedule. I have the Jets at 11-6. I think they split Miami and Bills but sweep the Pats. The Pats are going to be awful with Mayo as HC. That guy is a tool. @49ers, @ Steelers, @ Bills, @ Miami, Texans, @ Jags. These are the teams the Jets will lose too. The good news is they make the playoffs witha very good chance to win the AFC east. 

Posted (edited)
On 5/15/2024 at 12:57 PM, JetsandI said:

So far, 2 tv games are guaranteed for me.  Need more, baby.

I am an old Jersey guy now living in Orlando, what do you mean that only two games on TV so far?

Edited by doumeyer

6 hours ago, doumeyer said:

I am an old Jersey guy now living in Orlando, what do you mean that only two games on TV so far?

No local tv nor subscription for me.   For now, I am projected to watch 5 jets games this year. 

On 5/15/2024 at 12:57 PM, JetsandI said:

So far, 2 tv games are guaranteed for me.  Need more, baby.

I think I might skip on Sunday ticket this season, with how many primetime games the jets have. Hard to justify paying the premium for only a few games that won't be available locally in my area