Schedule info

2 minutes ago, TankWilliams said:

How much do you want to bet that the Washington game is prime time considering the top 2 draft picks will be starting at QB?

I was think that as well. I live in VA so I was hoping to attend the game if possible. I would be nice if it were in October instead of December.

19 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

1. Titans
2. at Texans (SNF)
3. at Colts
4. Rams
5. Panthers
6. Jaguars (London)
7. BYE
8. ???
9. ???
10. Patriots
11. Packers
12. Vikings
13. at Lions (Thanksgiving)
14. ???
15. at Vikings (MNF)
16. Lions
17. Seahawks (TNF)
18. at Packers

That's a weird schedule, feels like they put all the familiar games at the end and all the "what division are they in?" games early. 

London would be fun, and Titans.  Wonder if the apocryphal stories about Bears fan's drinking Nashville out of beer were true or repeatable?

For good or ill my wife just assumes the Bears play the Lions on Thanksgiving.  I remember in 2019 I came down with some awful flu like thing to segregated myself on my sister in law's couch. It was freaking awesome to be so scary looking and sounding that no one got close to me.  Your wife definitely gives you looks if you ask for a medicinal beer tho. 

Ending at GB.... if there's anything on the line for either or both teams that's going to be lit.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, TankWilliams said:

Capture1.png

Not sure I believe this. No MNF games and no 4:25 games?  

It looks like the order is right from what’s been leaked, but it only lists the Sunday dates for the respective weeks. For instance, it shows the Thanksgiving game @DET as being on a Sunday date. 

This is a good layout...

Starting with the Titans at home is nearly as good as it could have gotten...Panthers before coming over here (can't wait) is another good set up for what is then a tough few weeks of not being at home...Pats are a nice set up for two home divisional games after it mind you...love having GB in the final game of the regular season at Lambeau...that is when we will know what Caleb can become.

• Like 1

The huge build up to game 1 is always so much for every team.  When it is GB it takes on so much angst and then if we lose, it is such a crushing let down.

Anyone else for game 1 is better.  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

It looks like the order is right from what’s been leaked, but it only lists the Sunday dates for the respective weeks. For instance, it shows the Thanksgiving game @DET as being on a Sunday date. 

Yeah, it's color coded but I didnt want to take a screenshot that large.  I'm still surprised there are only 3 primetime games, seems like we usually have more and this year they have the most exciting player in college football joining the team.

4 hours ago, dll2000 said:

I can't find where you guys were talking about Hard Knocks so I am putting this here.

Giants are doing offseason addition.  Still going to be a training camp one.

God I hope training camp is us. We’re too entertaining right now 

I find it interesting that we have 3 straight home games twice weeks 4-6 and 10-12 with 3 straight road games weeks 13-15 Also, the packers week 11 is our first divisional game this year.  Our first 3 game against the AFC South.  3 prime time games feels about right, one Sunday night, one Monday night, one Thursday night and Detroit on Thanksgiving.  At worst, we should match our win total from last year. 

3 hours ago, TankWilliams said:

Yeah, it's color coded but I didnt want to take a screenshot that large.  I'm still surprised there are only 3 primetime games, seems like we usually have more and this year they have the most exciting player in college football joining the team.

3 prime time plus 2 other standalone games (Thanksgiving and London), plus what is at least initially scheduled as the feature late game against SF. Nice to not have a GB prime time game for once, though week 18 could flex to SNF if it matters for the postseason.