CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

absolute brutal game vs LSU. lost by a point. two redzone turnovers. a thing where i had an easy pick and it bounced off my defender and the receiver caught it for a TD. 99 yard run after i turned it over at the 1. record amount of missed tackles on 3rd and longs. i'm leaving A&M if i get any decent offers i want outta this hell. 

• Like 1

On 8/6/2024 at 6:52 PM, Slappy Mc said:
On 8/6/2024 at 6:45 PM, RuskieTitan said:

Looks like they blew past you. Sorry dude. 

He is visiting this week and I blew WSU out. I think I got a chance of him signing. 

I was wrong... lol he committed to Alabama. Probably going to be buried on their depth chart too. Dang. 

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

I was wrong... lol he committed to Alabama. Probably going to be buried on their depth chart too. Dang. 

That stinks, I kept him on my board to see what happens. Besides losing recruits, seeing them get picked up to ride the bench sucks.

Transfer portal should hopefully provide players looking to start immediately. 

Bodie Kahoun ended up becoming a stud MLB and played out his junior and senior years at ECU for my offline dynasty as a low 90s MLB, surprised to see him 72 OVR on ND. He must have a good development trait.

Edited by RuskieTitan

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Yep. Inside of 2 minutes the CPU QB transforms into prime Tom Brady lol

Barely pulled out the victory against them. I realized my whole team wasn't playing. All of my subs for the most part were in on the offensive line and on defense? I didn't realize until the end of the game.

12 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

absolute brutal game vs LSU. lost by a point. two redzone turnovers. a thing where i had an easy pick and it bounced off my defender and the receiver caught it for a TD. 99 yard run after i turned it over at the 1. record amount of missed tackles on 3rd and longs. i'm leaving A&M if i get any decent offers i want outta this hell. 

You've done a good job recruiting, #10 class right now.