CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Tried to get my game done during lunch, didn't even get to halftime lol. It'll have to wait until this evening.

I think we have two games left for the season or at least I do. I don't think I have a conference championship game, or I don't think I'm in it. Haha

I need someone to stay away from one of my needed players in recruiting though... 🙃

11 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

I don't think I have a conference championship game, or I don't think I'm in it. Haha

Don’t worry, I won’t be in one either 

First thing is my vacation was great and the monster trucks were worth the price of admission. My three kids got to ride in a monster truck with their family and friends. A memory that has been recorded for future humiliation and story telling. 

With that said, I tried to play right when I got back home and I didn't have the best of luck... So I quit and restarted... a few times. Just a few. Not a half dozen for sure; that's too many. Definitely less than that. 

Realistically, I need to own the fact that I quit 4 times. The only thing I can say for myself is that I could not lose this game. I had a bunch of recruits visiting. I will accept an "auto-loss" the following week if need be. 

Edited by Slappy Mc
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

First thing is my vacation was great and the monster trucks were worth the price of admission. My three kids got to ride in a monster truck with their family and friends. A memory that has been recorder for future humiliation and story telling. 

With that said, I tried to play right when I got back home and I didn't have the best of luck... So I quit and restarted... a few times. Just a few. Not a half dozen for sure; that's too many. Definitely less than that. 

Realistically, I need to own the fact that I quit 4 times. The only thing I can say for myself is that I could not lose this game. I had a bunch of recruits visiting. I will accept an "auto-loss" the following week if need be. 

I can respect the reasoning behind it lol, but yes you will be getting an “auto loss”