CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

2 hours ago, Ty21 said:

I had to be perfect in that natty. Ohio State was clearly a better team. Check my offensive stats to see how gritty that was. 

Also to dispel the “he won cause he’s Notre Dame!” narrative, Florida, Notre Dame and Texas A&M were all in the same ball park for offense, defense, and team overalls. I’m not entirely sure what the advantage I had over those two outside of longer term recruiting lol

Florida: 86 ovr 86 offense 87 defense

ND: 87 ovr 87 offense 87 defense

A&M: 87 ovr 89 offense 87 defense

Boston College: 84 ovr 84 off 84 def

Like, I get that I’m better than Tulane and SDSU. But acting like I’ve been Usain Bolt against the Special Olympics isn’t quite the story lol 

i really don't care it made the league funner for the season imo, to me it's just funny going i suck guys, trust me, me being ND won't matter and then you proceed to dominate recruiting and snipe some smaller school's targets and win every game lmao. it's the most un-ty i could imagine and i love that it happened lol. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

i really don't care it made the league funner for the season imo, to me it's just funny going i suck guys, trust me, me being ND won't matter and then you proceed to dominate recruiting and snipe some smaller school's targets and win every game lmao. it's the most un-ty i could imagine and i love that it happened lol. 

Same it wa just more fun to joke about it. Missouri is coming for everyone

• Like 1

Current rosters I could see the argument, even if you did have the best QB and RB of any of the teams. But there's going to be a notable spike in your roster compared to everyone else's in a couple seasons due to recruiting (you had the #1 class I believe) and it's not going to get leveled out until the other teams progress / get better jobs over time. 

I'm fine with the challenge, but you don't have to lie to us and yourself claiming you didn't have the best roster and best recruiting program advantage ;)

15 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Weeks have been advanced to players leaving. Lost my 88 ovr qb to the draft. And my 94 ovr wr who I couldn’t persuade to stay. 

I've heard that 93 OVR seems to be the cutoff, players above it are guaranteed to leave if you don't have the CEO trait.

In my offline I've only ever convinced 1 player (91 OVR MLB) who was projected 1st round to return, and his was an extremely low that I lucked out on. 2nd rounders I've been 50-50 on to return.

59 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Current rosters I could see the argument, even if you did have the best QB and RB of any of the teams. But there's going to be a notable spike in your roster compared to everyone else's in a couple seasons due to recruiting (you had the #1 class I believe) and it's not going to get leveled out until the other teams progress / get better jobs over time. 

I'm fine with the challenge, but you don't have to lie to us and yourself claiming you didn't have the best roster and best recruiting program advantage ;)

I only had 3 recruits for goodness sake lo.ll. Hopefully Missouri had a bigger class. They did move up to 4* so they should help

Edited by Fresh Prince
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Like, I get that I’m better than Tulane and SDSU. But acting like I’ve been Usain Bolt against the Special Olympics isn’t quite the story lol 

I would agree but I also think you are underselling the leg up you have had. No one has had a chance at recruiting against you. Add in that you had the highest OVR roster and undoubtedly will have multiple players drafted that will give even bigger exp boosts to your coach. On top of that you have the #1 recruiting class of this upcoming season. 

The preseason overall for each team:

#7 Notre Dame - 90 Ovr - 85 Off - 90 Def - #21 Toughest Places to Play

#20 Texas A&M - 88 Ovr - 85 Off - 84 Def - #1 Toughest Places to Play

Florida - 84 Ovr - 83 Off - 78 Def - #10 Toughest Places to Play

Boston College - 82 Ovr - 82 Off - 78 Def - NR Toughest Places to Play

Tulane - 80 Ovr - 80 Off - 82 Def - NR Toughest Places to Play

SDSU - 76 Ovr - 71 Off - 74 Def - NR Toughest Places to Play

With all that said, I'll get my team up to powerhouse status. That's why I love doing these. At some point we will all be able to compete with each other, but denying having an extreme advantage is foolish, IMO. For me, I would never choose to do a dynasty with a team that's already a powerhouse. Give me a work in progress 10/10 times. 

Congrats on the Natty! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

What if this is the real Ty all along? 🤔

Florida gained a full star, now 4.5 star program.

Had a RS Soph TE who wanted to leave due to playing time, despite high persuasion he still left.

19 seniors graduating, with only 1 (CB) having an NFL shot with 4th round projection.

5 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

but denying having an extreme advantage is foolish, IMO

Would be if I did that lol. I said this season we were in close range. Y’all can cap me on recruiting somehow if you want as long as I can stay as my fav team lol. I can even throw some of my dudes in the portal 

8 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

it's the most un-ty i could imagine

new ty is a bad *****

• Like 1