CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

6 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Signed 4 stars Jr CB, Jr HB, and Jr FS

Edit: I'm ready, only 1 target left.

dedicating my entire next season to recruiting against you after you sniped stout and the safety from my ******* warm hands 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

The DC I hired has the ability to see the HS recruits development trait, pretty cool to know ahead of time.

I messed up and didn't get rid of my coaches. Everyone else seemed to fire theirs. I'll have to adjust for next year though.

1 minute ago, biggio7 said:

I messed up and didn't get rid of my coaches. Everyone else seemed to fire theirs. I'll have to adjust for next year though.

Tennessee hired my DC away, I didn't get to keep him. My OC stayed.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

dedicating my entire next season to recruiting against you after you sniped stout and the safety from my ******* warm hands 

What a ****in ****

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

Is there a way to see a player's development trait after he is already on the team?

Roster, press triangle for player card, it will be in the bottom left.

Heads up - during cuts you can't access that screen, so make sure you note which guys are normal dev beforehand if you will be over roster limits.

• Like 1

Only one person is left to finish recruiting. 

I'm looking at like a maximum of 15 recruits this cycle. Hope the next cycle is better for me. 

I was going to hold my head high because I wasn't the worst of the user recruiting teams but Boston College's HC bailed on them for a much better job. 

Hopefully I get a bunch of commits this week. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Only one person is left to finish recruiting. 

I'm looking at like a maximum of 15 recruits this cycle. Hope the next cycle is better for me. 

I was going to hold my head high because I wasn't the worst of the user recruiting teams but Boston College's HC bailed on them for a much better job. 

Hopefully I get a bunch of commits this week. 

5 out of my top 6 are all free safeties but two were from the transfer portal. I went bargain shopping for recruits. I signed 19 with hopefully 5 more coming.

• Like 1