CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

8 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

I wish there was cause I can't tell. I don't think any of my players went up. 😀

Keep in mind players choose how they spend their points - some pour into skill ratings and boost OVR, while others invest into Physical traits.

There are some players with minimal or no progress while others get big bumps. Usually dev trait dictates how much, but it's still random at times.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Keep in mind players choose how they spend their points - some pour into skill ratings and boost OVR, while others invest into Physical traits.

There are some players with minimal or no progress while others get big bumps. Usually dev trait dictates how much, but it's still random at times.

Wait, when you say players choose how they spend their points, do you mean us or the AI?

Man I’m gonna be outta town from tomorrow morning until Wednesday morning unfortunately. Am unable to bring the ps5 so I’m gonna be a big time bottleneck. Sorry about that guys. I’ll try and find someone with a ps5 that might be a friend of the homie I’m staying with to try and keep things going 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

SEC is going to be a bloodbath. Mizzou has a great ground attack with stud OL, and I'm jealous of those Texas A&M and defensive speed.

But none of it will matter as Ty dunks on us for the next 4 years with his GOAT QB.

He’s legit better than my Central Michigan dynasty qb that has a completion percentage of 87%. I’m excited to see what I can do w him. 

Also, which conference should I throw ND in? PAC12?

40 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

Man I’m gonna be outta town from tomorrow morning until Wednesday morning unfortunately. Am unable to bring the ps5 so I’m gonna be a big time bottleneck. Sorry about that guys. I’ll try and find someone with a ps5 that might be a friend of the homie I’m staying with to try and keep things going 

I guess we get as far as possible tonight then, thoughts? 😄 jk jjk it's cool

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

He’s legit better than my Central Michigan dynasty qb that has a completion percentage of 87%. I’m excited to see what I can do w him. 

Also, which conference should I throw ND in? PAC12?

SEC

Jeremiyah Love only went up 3 overall but has 98 speed now lmfao. 

My qbs didn’t go up dramatically so I’m rolling w my freshman. 

My freshman RBs waiting in the wings that won’t even play for a while are already OP 

My WR corps sucks bad 

TE group is also mid 

OL is fine outside of a really bad LG 

EDGE gonna be much more usable, think I break even at DT although those freshman elites are gonna be goated in 3 years 

LB is okay, my new recruits w 90’s in speed will revolutionize my defense 

secondary is gonna struggle. 

im excited for the next year but if i dont win another natty in this dynasty im fine w it 

5 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

SEC

I don’t want that smoke (mostly cause I hate the sec). B1G is the same thing tho. 

I think I need to take the PAC12 back to glory