CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

26 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Some coaches, they cut a player if they think he's not up to snuff. When they think he's hurting the team.This is a public school program. I will not cut a player who comes out and play for me. But when you wear that uniform, that tiger uniform you better come to work. You drop a pass, you run a mile. You miss a block, you run a mile. You fumble the ball, i will break my foot off in your brown hide parts, and then you will run a mile. PERFECTION 

qhIt8y9.jpeg

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

So it doesn't allow for custom schedules?

I think this recruiting phase is the time you get to choose your schedule or conference generally, so I guess only the league owner can affect that. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

So it doesn't allow for custom schedules?

It does, gives you about 3-4 options to change the teams you play. Biggio was already on my schedule and I added TY. Tried to add you guys also but you didn’t show up as options.

5 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

It does, gives you about 3-4 options to change the teams you play. Biggio was already on my schedule and I added TY. Tried to add you guys also but you didn’t show up as options.

Don't see that option available for us; wonder if you are able to switch to our teams to modify the schedule? If not, that's an oversight for online dynasties imo.

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Most of my recruit board had me either #1 or in contention, kept a few recruits where I wasn't in the top 10 but will guage how much interest they have when the season starts before dropping or pursuing them.

Must be nice. I wasn't #1 for anyone. No respect for Tulane.