CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

41 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

I do want it to be known that on one of my td’s, fresh prince called it gay. In this climate. Cancel him if you have to. 

To be fair it was on 4th and 6th lol. Nothing i hate more than giving up tds on 4th down. 

19 hours ago, biggio7 said:

Oh gee thanks. I demand a redo. :D I played both games on Heisman. Barely beat South Alabama. Score doesn't reflect it.

There goes my shot at the title.

I feel like this was lost in the shuffle and I wanted it to be known. Haha

1 minute ago, Fresh Prince said:

You won the game tho right?

Lost to Northwestern and won against South Alabama. Northwestern was the best team everyone. I'm just kidding about redoing it. I just wanted it on record haha

1 minute ago, biggio7 said:

Lost to Northwestern and won against South Alabama. Northwestern was the best team everyone. I'm just kidding about redoing it. I just wanted it on record haha

Sorry man, didn’t think to check the settings. Weird that it just changed on its own.

2 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Sorry man, didn’t think to check the settings. Weird that it just changed on its own.

It's cool. We'll know for next time. Maybe it's because the league started on heisman it will just revert back?

1 minute ago, biggio7 said:

Who?

A joke about the CPU doing what it wants on its own - changing settings, knowing where the pass is going the moment the button is hit and not the pass released, things that are basically 'cheating'.

• Like 1