CF25 User List, online Dynasties PS5 and Xbox

I normally shoot my shot with 5 and 4 stars early on, but I mostly left the board that was there when I joined and that included a number of 3 stars who had me #1 and I'm keeping / low contact to maintain that interest.

A few things:

A) Purdue had no business being that good. I won 49-14 so it doesn’t sound like I struggled but I did 

B) @commish can you make my schedule easier

C) ruskie what’s your Venmo. I need that ****in receiver

D) fin, thank you for not using the TE against me. Also please crush Florida so his wr thinks they suck 

Gpgnjpj.mp4

Riley twinkle toes Leonard doesn’t **** around bb

QxzXsfQ.jpeg
only posting this cause I posted a play I drew up 5 years ago on snap and my buddy said no defense would ever line up like that (obviously not true, and that lb pretending to blitz is gonna drop back). He was wrong and the d was too slow, TD. Eat it david 

1 hour ago, Ty21 said:

D) fin, thank you for not using the TE against me. Also please crush Florida so his wr thinks they suck 

I learned how to lateral like the game before I played you and then I got lost in the sauce there with the option lol. Battle of punt fakes is the only way to play the traditional Finn-Ty match up tho. We should schedule each other to open every season and make a pact to only run special teams plays 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

When you think you can run it man? I’m on that **** real late usually, but I can slide home for a bit and get it in at regular hours too

Anytime after 6pm ET usually works for me. Just tag me on here or discord.

Edit: Tomorrow would be a bit later for availability.

Edited by RuskieTitan
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

big game for TE1 with 21 rec, 381 yrds, 6 tds 

21 receptions...

Holy hell bro. 

I just got destroyed by Cal. Every scoring opportunity turned into a turnover. 3 tipped pass INTs, one really dumb fumble. Lost 24-7.