TAPT Version 71.0 Kent Branstetter never votes for an incumbent

Just now, wgbeethree said:

It's too bad forming really strong opinions on subjects while clearly having zero knowledge about them isn't an Olympic sport. I know a guy who could put Micheal Phelps medal count record in jeopardy. 

It's ******* break dancing with a different name, not a sport! 

12 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

There is where you are misguided, IMO. The Olympics have always been about finding out is the best ATHLETE at a given SPORT. The other THINGS, need to find something else and quit screwing with the Olympics. 

Yep, shooting air pistols requires way more athletic ability than those lame ** dancers will ever have.

20 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Yep, shooting air pistols requires way more athletic ability than those lame ** dancers will ever have.

Eliminate that one as well! I have no affinity for that either. 

Next, they are going to want to include bowling. I saw a local news station do a segment about pickleball in the Olympics! 

I have to say that Breaking wins points for me in the Olympics in how it has a much less inscrutable scoring system than like Gymnastics or Diving.  It's just 1 v 1 and the judges pick "who did better" and you get a point for each judge that votes for you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Would Pickleball be a weirder inclusion than Table-Tennis (since 1988) or Badminton (since 1992?)?

Pickleball is for ppl who can’t hit ground strokes. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Would Pickleball be a weirder inclusion than Table-Tennis (since 1988) or Badminton (since 1992?)?

Pickleball is just like 1/3rd speed tennis.  It is fun, I won't argue against that, but so is Hide and Seek, and that shouldn't be an Olympic event

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Well, I think it would be fun to see the world's best Hide and Seek players going against each other.

Dear MrBeast.

He did that one already I think. A mall to hide in.

Edit: True, that’s not the elite of the elite.

Edited by ChaRisMa

50 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Well, I think it would be fun to see the world's best Hide and Seek players going against each other.

Will you need to go to Olympics Anonymous when the games end? I feel withdrawals may be in your future.