Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 28 - Offseason)

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

Keepers for now @TheKillerNacho

Burrow 4

Cole Kmet FB 1

Breece Hall FB 1

WR Garret Wilson 3

WR Jordan Addison R 1

DE Jaelan Phillips 3

DT Aidan Hutchinson 1

DL Jermaine Johnson PS- 1

CB Jalen Ramsey 3

Total 18 so far

I’d like to know in what world Hutchinson is one tag when he played all 16 games at DT?

59 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Keepers for now @TheKillerNacho

Burrow 4

Cole Kmet FB 1

Breece Hall FB 1

WR Garret Wilson 3

WR Jordan Addison R 1

DE Jaelan Phillips 3

DT Aidan Hutchinson 1

DL Jermaine Johnson PS- 1

CB Jalen Ramsey 3

Total 18 so far

Two things:

1. @ravens5520 hasnt formally accepted your trade in this thread yet, but I'll mark the rest and remember to tag Burrow once he does.

2. Aidan Hutchinson started all 16 games and isn't a rookie so he should cost 2 unless I'm missing something... I'll tag him for now anyway but that means you've used 15 rather than 14 (19 including Burrow).

Posted (edited)

yea, that was me being stupid, hutchinson is 2.  Hungover brain is hungover although I'm still not sure why he has to approve a trade again we already both posted in the other thread, seems like it could allow hijinks

Edited by bcb1213
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

yea, that was me being stupid, hutchinson is 2.  Hungover brain is hungover although I'm still not sure why he has to approve a trade again we already both posted in the other thread, seems like it could allow hijinks

Follow the rules BCB you’re a self declared rule follower

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Follow the rules BCB you’re a self declared rule follower

To be fair, how the rules are worded, all rosters would be locked besides assigning keepers until after the draft.  So if you want to go letter of the law, there's a lot of trades that will need reversed

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

To be fair, how the rules are worded, all rosters would be locked besides assigning keepers until after the draft.  So if you want to go letter of the law, there's a lot of trades that will need reversed

Hence why I haven’t made one!

49 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

there's a few reasons:

1. i like to keep the OP of each complete season a reflection of the state of the league at that time.

2. i need a break from NSFL stuff to recuperate. at one point I tried to compile a list of things to do when a new thread is to be opened but it became even more of a headache, and so is trying to dig through the previous thread to find them all (more of an issue for Winter seasons mostly when there can be a couple dozen pages to shift through, but the rules should be consistent for both).

3. there can be owner turnover between seasons, so requiring that a season be officially open to allow for trades ensures the owner who will actually be drafting and managing the team for that season is the one who calls all the shots (rather than some owner who went AWOL after making an offseason trade).

Obviously, you're free to negotiate offseason trades but I've been upfront about them being unofficial until a season opens.

28 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Sorry if the wording is unclear (ill try to clean it up later), but the intent is to be that rosters are locked for the rest of that season. Pre-keeper trades are allowed (but not FA transactions which remain locked until after the draft)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Two things:

1. @ravens5520 hasnt formally accepted your trade in this thread yet, but I'll mark the rest and remember to tag Burrow once he does.

2. Aidan Hutchinson started all 16 games and isn't a rookie so he should cost 2 unless I'm missing something... I'll tag him for now anyway but that means you've used 15 rather than 14 (19 including Burrow).

I accept! My bad guys. Been busy week