Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 28 - Week 15 Posted)

12 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Not sure why he’s our star player in our D. Well Nacho cut the cards guy and let’s get Lake. Adams can keep Azz. I don’t mind I’ll sign someone else. But it’ll be easier if Lakes plays LB. Just swap him with Huff. 

@TheKillerNachoty bby. 

I cannot play him at LB, he lacks the attributes requiredc

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I cannot play him at LB, he lacks the attributes requiredc

He’s literally playing the star which is a LB playing in the LOS. Cut the cards guy. And let adams keep Azz. Sign Jeremiah Trotter eagles MLB. 

3 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

He’s literally playing the star which is a LB playing in the LOS. Cut the cards guy. And let adams keep Azz. Sign Jeremiah Trotter eagles MLB. 

Cards guy isn't a player you gotta name him

1 hour ago, El Ramster said:

Well the Rams depth chart on their own page has him listed as a CB so maybe you should talk to them

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Well the Rams depth chart on their own page has him listed as a CB so maybe you should talk to them

Bro get outta here. He’s a Safety and he’ll be in the star role. He’s never ever been a CB. How you gonna tell me bro. That’s disrespectful as hell. 

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/quentin_lake_enjoying_star_role_in_defense/s1_17078_40827949

https://theramswire.usatoday.com/2024/08/08/rams-quentin-lake-position-defense-star/

Jalen Ramsey was playing this role for us in 21 and part of 22. But he didn’t fit the scheme despite stuffing the stat sheet. 

“They really trust me at that position and I’m able to do it well, gets me around the ball so a lot more playmaking opportunities which has been fantastic,” Lake said. “And the biggest thing is you can still have that communication aspect at that position, which helps the defense. Seamless, flawless transition into that position.”

Edited by El Ramster