Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 28 - Week 15 Posted)

4 minutes ago, adamq said:

Pretty sure sweat was taken but its bright out, can barely see my screen so I'm not searching through the thread

Here allow me to have my meat shield block out the sun for you so you can read…

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Pretty sure that'll get you arrested on most beaches in the U.S.

Who said we were in the US? This meat shield is so large it can block out the Sun from Ecuador 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adamq said:

Tempted to draft myself as OC, Shanahan will handle that stuff anyways 

Hey TL technically drafted a center to be the offensive coordinator.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LAOJoe said:

I drafted Campbell back before he made bank and someone inevitably drafted him sooner because they finally realized he's good.

Sheesh i did not think of him as the highest paid CB in the league good

55 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

@SirA1, love the Keeanu stash pick.  Strongly considered him.

Yeah. Best case scenario is I don't need him and he balls out this year and I get him for 1 tag next season. Worst case is my 4-3 defense flops and he gives me an option to go to a 3-4.

Happy to land Eluemunor this late as well. He had decent stats in limited use last NSFL season and is making the transition to Guard this year for the Giants. He's also insurance though in case Latham stinks it up as he can play RT and Brown LT if needed. Just have to always be thinking ahead.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Yeah. Best case scenario is I don't need him and he balls out this year and I get him for 1 tag next season. Worst case is my 4-3 defense flops and he gives me an option to go to a 3-4.

Happy to land Eluemunor this late as well. He had decent stats in limited use last NSFL season and is making the transition to Guard this year for the Giants. He's also insurance though in case Latham stinks it up as he can play RT and Brown LT if needed. Just have to always be thinking ahead.

You should have just drafted 4 Tackles like me. Although 1 played guard recently and the other did in college recently and should in the NFL.