Garbage Pail Kids Cards Mafia : TOWN WINS!!

48 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Really? I say the opposite. Force scum to show who they are. Count votes at the end, see that trend data, see if anyone lied about who they voted for/why, and then we have somewhere to go with that data.

I guess I buy the argument that scum might not know IF they are in trouble or how badly they are in trouble, and that might force them to coordinate more than they want to

But I guess my POV is that town is the uninformed majority, and now even more of that potential information is obscured.

Do you know if we'll get a final VC after nightfall? or are we just completely blind now?

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

So we can vote anyone or votes are locked or what?

All voting is done through direct PM with Malf using your role PM and are invisible.

• Like 1

Just now, Scoundrel said:

You can vote anyone but it's done via PM with malf, can change your vote at any time too. There will be no vote counts posted throughout the day. If someone reaches 7 votes, the day ends early. 

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

my understanding is that we can change our votes, it just has to be via PM instead of posting here

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I guess I buy the argument that scum might not know IF they are in trouble or how badly they are in trouble, and that might force them to coordinate more than they want to

But I guess my POV is that town is the uninformed majority, and now even more of that potential information is obscured.

My POV is in alignment with your and my belief is that this forces them to consolidate and make a run on a single line or take a massive risk.

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Do you know if we'll get a final VC after nightfall? or are we just completely blind now?

I was adamantly assuming this was the case until others stated the opposite and I’d be absolutely shocked if we weren’t given a final line after day is called because the night call and vote total is not called until after day ends. But perhaps that’s a faulty assumption.

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

ATTENTION ALL

This will be the LAST VOTE COUNT posted during this day phase.

from here on out(day 2 only), voting will be done in private via PM with me.

You can change your vote as many times as you want, but use the same role pm that i sent you

@Scoundrel

• Malfatron changed the title to Garbage Pail Kids Cards Mafia : TOWN WINS!!