What's your favorite snack cake? (Little Debbie, Hostess, etc.)

What's everyone's favorite mass produced and packaged snack/baked good, Little Debbie(or other similar company) Product?

My top 3 are

1. Nutty Bars, especially frozen

2. Zebra Cakes

3. Oatmeal cream pies

I realize 1 and 3 aren't really cakes but I'm including them since they're in the product lineup. The holiday Shristmas tree cakes are technically better than Zebra cakes but the year round availability of Zebra cakes makes them superior IMO.

Coffee cakes are my absolute favorite but I think that's Hostess- little Debbie I'd have to think but to be honest I always go for the granola bars off that display. I do agree about the holiday cakes, elite 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Christmas Tree Cakes are legitimately the only correct answer here, availability or not. Swiss Cake rolls would be my silver metal here.

That's fair, the availability is just a big factor for me. Have you made or had the Christmas tree cake dessert dip? It's delicious.

Not a fan of the chocolate main ones so Swiss Cake rolls and cupcakes are out for me. 

9 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

That's fair, the availability is just a big factor for me. Have you made or had the Christmas tree cake dessert dip? It's delicious.

Not a fan of the chocolate main ones so Swiss Cake rolls and cupcakes are out for me. 

To be honest I’ve drastically cut and almost entirely eliminated altogether Uber processed foods, especially desserts, with the exception of like 1-2 random tree cakes around the holidays.

HS me loved oatmeal cream pies, Swiss cake rolls were “it” for me though.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, adamq said:

Coffee cakes are my absolute favorite but I think that's Hostess- little Debbie I'd have to think but to be honest I always go for the granola bars off that display. I do agree about the holiday cakes, elite 

Hostess Snacks are allowed here so no problems here.

My hometown used to have a Hostess outlet store where you could get a bunch of their products super cheap. I don't think they were actually expired but we'd joke that this is how they got rid of the "expired" Twinkies but I don't think they were actually expired. 

• Like 1

Zebra Swiss Cake Rolls, Swiss Cake Rolls, Nutty Buddy's for Little Debbie

Tastykake also has a lot of good options (Pecan Twirls) but may be regional.  

11 hours ago, Tugboat said:

What the heck are "Snack Cakes"?

Isn't that just Cupcakes?

Hostess cupcakes are a specific type of snake cake, the chocolate cupcakes with cream inside and the little white swirl on top.

11 hours ago, Tugboat said:

What the heck are "Snack Cakes"?

Isn't that just Cupcakes?

Really anything made by little Debbie, hostess, etc. Star crunch and nutty buddy's for instance qualify

• Like 1