There Can Be Only One: Dynasty League Discussion Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

11 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Question...

Are the last 3 rounds solely for the taxi squad or can we put anyone from the draft on it (that qualifies obviously) and use the last 3 rounds for whatever?

@JaguarCrazy2832

I hope we can taxi any round. Already took at least one player with the intention of putting them on the taxi squad.

7 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

I hope we can taxi any round. Already took at least one player with the intention of putting them on the taxi squad.

Yeah, I haven't actually taken a taxi guy yet specifically, though I probably have guys that could do it depending on their situations but I kinda wanna get a head start since we're getting thin anyways.

38 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Question...

Are the last 3 rounds solely for the taxi squad or can we put anyone from the draft on it (that qualifies obviously) and use the last 3 rounds for whatever?

@JaguarCrazy2832

I am fine with the last 3 rounds being used for whatever, I see no competitive advantage either way. if anything using a TAXI spot on a pick earlier than that may be perceived as a competitive disadvantage 

12 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I am fine with the last 3 rounds being used for whatever, I see no competitive advantage either way. if anything using a TAXI spot on a pick earlier than that may be perceived as a competitive disadvantage 

Yeah…I thought that we could use any pick as TAXI

• Like 1