Olympic Basketball

11sanchez11

3 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Don’t have an issue with the Tatum thing. Stacked team. Someone is gonna get the short end of the stick and there are two players that got the short end. In 4 years when Steph and Bron and KD are not playing he will get his time. 

Isn’t he one of the best rebounders on the team? The amount of second chance points was a bit frustrating to watch.

The margins were always going to be so tight for Serbia. That 6 point possession when AD decided to fling himself into KDs feet was a killer for Serbia.

I think a 9 out of 10 Jokic game would've won them the game, but I'd say he managed a 7.5 (maybe an 8 at a stretch) unfortunately.

HUGE decision by Kerr in the fourth to play Embiid when Jokic was in foul trouble.  That one decision probably won them the game.  This allowed them to FINALLY exploit Jokic's defense, which is the key to beating him.  In FIBA rules, Jokic can play much more physical so he's harder to exploit.  Once he got in foul trouble, Embiid took it to him. 

Personally, I - along with tons of others who have been watching - would've gone with AD, and we likely would've lost.  Brilliant.

3 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Stop switching, they don't have anyone on the perimeter where it's hard to fight to play PnR defense

Every point they've scored is because of this. Frankie Smokes and Strazel aren't stressing your PnR defense enough to let 6'4 guards guard Wemby