Worst movie you've ever seen?

JonStark

On 7/4/2024 at 7:46 PM, seminoles1 said:

The Blind Side

Really?  The only bad thing about The Blind Side is the truth that most of it was basically a lie according to Michael Oher.  The film itself was solid outside of the standard cheesy moments.  

The Spirit:  What was it even about, I have no idea awful film!

Tron Legacy:  If the crazy hot Olivia Wilde was not in that in those tight outfits, no one would have even thought of watching that film.

The Favourite:  What a waste of good quality wardrobe and screen shots, crap movie.  

Drag Me to Hell:  Super cheesy, could have been good maybe but totally was not.

Watchmen:  Another what the hell movie, barely recall anything about it what so ever.  

The Counselor:  How a movie with that many great actors could be that bad, I have no idea, nuts how crazy that movie was despite all the stars in it.

25 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

for the people that said the thing 1982 and liked that I gotta hear your logic is that some inside joke?

giphy.webp

That film is just ok at best.  They really needed to step it up with that animation of that final monster image, that was beyond suspect and kind of ruined the thing....

39 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Tron Legacy:  If the crazy hot Olivia Wilde was not in that in those tight outfits, no one would have even thought of watching that film.

The Counselor:  How a movie with that many great actors could be that bad, I have no idea, nuts how crazy that movie was despite all the stars in it.l

There are 3 sequences in Tron: Legacy that I’ll rewatch from time to time- the disc combat tournament, the light cycles battle and the aerial battle.  Those are outstanding and the score by Daft Punk is super dope as well.  But the screenplay and acting are sooooo bad. 

The Counselor is definitely up there for worst overall, no question.  I hated it so much (esp the ending I lowkey wanna sock Ridley Scott in the face for that one lol), I guess I blocked it out. 

16 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

There are 3 sequences in Tron: Legacy that I’ll rewatch from time to time- the disc combat tournament, the light cycles battle and the aerial battle.  Those are outstanding and the score by Daft Punk is super dope as well.  But the screenplay and acting are sooooo bad. 

The score alone makes that a passable movie. What an all-time great soundtrack, just wasted on a bleh movie.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Watchmen is awesome

Agreed. On my most recent rewatch of the Director's Cut, it definitely dragged at times and does have 2 pretty bad performances (Ackerman and Gugino), but overall it's a very good movie IMO.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

Really?  The only bad thing about The Blind Side is the truth that most of it was basically a lie according to Michael Oher.  The film itself was solid outside of the standard cheesy moments.  

Everything about it is bad. It stars the most overrated actor/actress in the history of Hollywood, whitewashes the whole story, makes up "protective instincts" as a thing prospective high school students get tested on (I mean, what the actual hell), and the mom taught Oher how to be a good OL by telling him the QB is his family.

Edited by seminoles1