Kingdom Hearts RPG Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

I think ET played into his general play style more than Finn. Finn was uncharacteristically great and really fun posting, and an easy lynch push from the start. ET played into his general posts and hiding. Feels like it would be ET more here than Finn...I think 

that's true.

he also still hasn't claimed his character yet, has he?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

And/or meant to mean he could be a janitor or he could be both, not both janitor and framer. 

...don't we know 100% its a janitor, given scoundrel's lack of a flip?

unless framer means something else to different mafia communities, the role by that name that I'm familiar with make innocent people appear guilty on cop reports

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

I don't like these games, but when I like the host, I'll play up to the spirit of the game. Most of the time I'm an early death/lynch, but this game isn't that way for me - much to my chagrin. I like @Slappy Mc so I played my usual thread game, took on some heartless, answered trivia and threw rocks at people. The mechanics in this one have actually been fun, but I digress; I hate mafia, and not being killed yet vexes me sore.

So, do me a solid. 

You could've stopped healing yourself at anytime, mate. I was doing the best I can.

Finn was weird about and said he'd tell us later, instead of just telling us

ET claimed Pinocchio.. which is a curious one. His whole deal is lying

Edited by adamq

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

...don't we know 100% its a janitor, given scoundrel's lack of a flip?

unless framer means something else to different mafia communities, the role by that name that I'm familiar with make innocent people appear guilty on cop reports

Right, but in past games I’ve seen a role that allows you to do both and you have to pick. Or maybe they are separate. I don’t know, just thinking out loud.

We know there’s a janitor at least.

Regardless there’s a clear PoE between Sky and Whicker today that needs to be addressed and resolved because if we are wrong today then here we go again tomorrow. But if you guys want ET, okay…I don’t get it though.

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Regardless there’s a clear PoE between Sky and Whicker today that needs to be addressed and resolved because if we are wrong today then here we go again tomorrow. But if you guys want ET, okay…I don’t get it though.

Would rather go whicker first really vetween skywind and whicker, even with the invest

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Would rather go whicker first really vetween skywind and whicker, even with the invest

I mean, I get it, you risk losing the alleged tracker if you’re wrong, but going against your own invest takes major cajones. 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I mean, I get it, you risk losing the alleged tracker if you’re wrong, but going against your own invest takes major cajones. 

I just have "big bad" vibes with whicker

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I just have "big bad" vibes with whicker

I’ve laid out my case for skywind. Should the masses decide otherwise then so be it, I’ll bow to direct democracy, but so help me if we go in a direction outside of those 2, I’m gonna throw a fit.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I’ve laid out my case for skywind. Should the masses decide otherwise then so be it, I’ll bow to direct democracy, but so help me if we go in a direction outside of those 2, I’m gonna throw a fit.

I also feel wary about nacho as i think hes doing more in the shops than hes been letting on

• Like 2