Kingdom Hearts RPG Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!

40 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I also feel wary about nacho as i think hes doing more in the shops than hes been letting on

I can 100% confirm the only things Ive been buying are potions and my basic weapon. I do have a bit of coin saved up so I made a run at the potion of power today though lol

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Right, but in past games I’ve seen a role that allows you to do both and you have to pick. Or maybe they are separate. I don’t know, just thinking out loud.

We know there’s a janitor at least.

Sure, thats certainly a possibility. But at this time there's no real reason to believe there is a framer i think.

38 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I can’t get past two other things:

1. Day 1 voteline 

2. His reluctance to “clear” people, even Adam, and considering I directly told him it’s a good thing he didn’t claim Mickey way back and he seemingly ignored or forgot it, that stands out 

?

I'm not reluctant to clear people, we just need to make sure they're actually clear. It wouldn't be the first time town lolcears a scum & that's the main risk of janitor

As for not remembering what you said, sorry, I can't remember every post by every poster in this thread lol

38 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

what does this mean? 

it means that anything you claim, apparently really riku, could've been scoundrel's role

didn't you say you had a relatively weak character claim, though? Riku is like, the second main character after Sora

Just now, MWil23 said:

What are the odds Nacho picked Riku and Finn claimed him?

I said Riku because he was the last character Id assume would be in the game that hadn't been claimed yet lol

Its interesting he went for it, since it's a bit of an anti-hero in the series. I could see him being town, a 3rd, or even scum (if this is based off the first game).

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

didn't you say you had a relatively weak character claim, though? Riku is like, the second main character after Sora

Interesting that you are focusing on weak characters instead of weak powers

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I said Riku because he was the last character Id assume would be in the game that hadn't been claimed yet lol

Its interesting he went for it, since it's a bit of an anti-hero in the series. I could see him being town, a 3rd, or even scum (if this is based off the first game).

I thought Sora was the only nondisney character you could name?

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

it means that anything you claim, apparently really riku, could've been scoundrel's role

oh i didn't realize he died without his character being revealed. i don't know the game like that, but my ability isn't something where i'm getting information every night or anything. and it lessened after n1 

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

oh i didn't realize he died without his character being revealed. i don't know the game like that, but my ability isn't something where i'm getting information every night or anything. and it lessened after n1 

Have you helped in any way shape or form at night so far?

7 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

believe what you want, but i know how convuluted KH lore gets, im not taking chances lol

I linked the Dunkey video earlier, the lore is pretty straight forward ;) 

Edited by skywindO2

46 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:
6 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

if he was a choice character like riku or say, mickey, scum is free to claim that character

what does this mean? 

This Finn 👆🏻

Just now, Malfatron said:

I thought Sora was the only nondisney character you could name?

when I linked that character page from the KH wiki last night I saw Riku and it jogged my memory, lol. he played a pretty big role in the story