Kingdom Hearts RPG Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!

1 minute ago, skywindO2 said:

I liked the Dunkey video earlier, the lore is pretty straight forward ;) 

it gets so much worse than that lol. a friend tried to get me to sit through an hour long video explaining the complete lore and it was just so much more convoluted than it has any right to be imo

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

@TheKillerNacho scoundrel didnt softclaim that character though.

At least it doesnt seem like it and scoundrel said he gave hints

i never said he did, I reread him and I didnt really notice any soft whatsoever (although I'm not great at catching them sometimes). Its just a character that I was surprised wasn't claimed yet. He's likely the 2nd most central character in the first game story-wise.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Have you helped in any way shape or form at night so far?

not to this point, but i have been submitting my move every night besides last night, which fortunately didn't matter. at some point if i'm not killed, i will be of service. unless we easily win without things going awry. 

Just now, FinneasGage said:

not to this point, but i have been submitting my move every night besides last night, which fortunately didn't matter. at some point if i'm not killed, i will be of service. unless we easily win without things going awry. 

What is your alignment?

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

i never said he did, I reread him and I didnt really notice any soft whatsoever (although I'm not great at catching them sometimes). Its just a character that I was surprised wasn't claimed yet. He's likely the 2nd most central character in the first game story-wise.

Just saying that a scoundrel claim of mickey mouse or riku would have been evident

It looks like he claimed the rat

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I see where youre going with nacho and finn being together but the reaonsing doesnt ring true with me

So he just happened to “guess” while sowing seeds of doubt?

Riku is whatever but I claimed Mickey at him directly and somehow he didn’t notice…?

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Just saying that a scoundrel claim of mickey mouse or riku would have been evident

It looks like he claimed the rat

if he softed a Remy claim I must've missed it, but that would definitely be a surprising character to be included

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So he just happened to “guess” while sowing seeds of doubt?

Riku is whatever but I claimed Mickey at him directly and somehow he didn’t notice…?

it's almost like i'm reading for scum here and not Mickey mouse lol

7 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@Malfatron what specifically do you suspect me of buying in the shop that you think I'm being untruthful about? I have 35G saved up and I could prove it by putting in a bid of that amount

Only 35? The poors are talking again. 

eyeroll-lucille-bluth.png