Kingdom Hearts RPG Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!

7 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

3. If Finn wasn't the direct reason at least one person died last night I'd be shocked. I also think its possible one of them was killed by someone else who died via items of some sort.

everything I've said about my moves in this game has been 100% accurate. I hit orca for 3 hp, other than that I've done nothing 

36 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

@FinneasGage bids everyone farewell. Gone too soon. Finn was Riku, [blue]Independent Aligned Survivor[blue].

@TheKillerNacho @MWil23 @Malfatron @The Orca

You may talk. Once I have a PM from everyone confirming their moves I will process night. Please be sure of ALL that you want to do in your message. 

If I do not receive a PM from everyone by 5PM, night will proceed as normal and moves lock at 5:30pm. 

apologies for posting, wasn't expecting the lock vote thing

RIP me. y'all suck 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I knew i was reading mwils overacting correctly

But didnt have the stamina to carry it over next morning and ended up taking the easy way out

Dude come on it’s not me

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Malfatron I highly recommend investigating Orca because Nacho should be irrelevant.

i mean if you kill me whats the point of investigating Orca? he'll be almost certainly killing you and it'll be 1-1, orca wins lol