Kingdom Hearts RPG Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!

7 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

i was lying, i was just wanting to see what malf would do. but yeah people just hopped on my case immediately with my obvious lie and at this point it'd be detracting to even continue on lol. 

that's not my role

but this is obviously 100% malf scum game, and that's easy

malf

adam-sandler.gif

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Whicker said:

MALF

I’m Sora 

6 hours ago, Whicker said:

okay I’m kidding 

Rackcs 

Okay this made me laugh 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Which one of you is trying a gambit or lying?

Finn definitely. I thought Malf was acting a little strange so I was leaning scum, but him being cop made sense. Finns posts early had me watching him closely and last night confirmed him being scum for me

4 minutes ago, adamq said:

Finn definitely. I thought Malf was acting a little strange so I was leaning scum, but him being cop made sense. Finns posts early had me watching him closely and last night confirmed him being scum for me

what a hunch

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, adamq said:

You're either scum or actively played against town last night for the hell of it.. either way, bye

how anyone could perceive that as playing against town is so silly honestly. i did something to see how malf would react. and it couldn't even play out before everybody immediately hopped on it and didn't at least pretend to go with it lol. i could've drug it out, but points were made that i immediately couldn't refute lol and at that point it was just a distraction if i kept it up. but soooooomething could've come of it. 

are you playing with town? what have you done to generate any kind of discussions or reactions? seems like you're just poking your head out and pointing to an obvious target 

8 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

you just never stop being mad at finn. it's all you do in life. wake up and hate finn. go to sleep dreaming of hating finn. hating me with your final breath. brother you'll never be my man

There are people I hate but its nobody on this site 

7 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

how anyone could perceive that as playing against town is so silly honestly. i did something to see how malf would react. and it couldn't even play out before everybody immediately hopped on it and didn't at least pretend to go with it lol. i could've drug it out, but points were made that i immediately couldn't refute lol and at that point it was just a distraction if i kept it up. but soooooomething could've come of it. 

are you playing with town? what have you done to generate any kind of discussions or reactions? seems like you're just poking your head out and pointing to an obvious target 

Maybe, let's see what happens tonight

On 7/8/2024 at 4:54 PM, Whicker said:

Rack City Steelers 

On 7/8/2024 at 5:03 PM, Daboyle said:

Who that

On 7/8/2024 at 5:05 PM, Whicker said:

You know what? You’re right. We always kill him D1. 

nacho

Interesting exchange 

8 hours ago, Whicker said:

MALF

I’m Sora

Whicker is Roxas confirmed.

35 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Woke up and realized I’m also town cop Sora 

NAMINE?????

I initially pushed Malf, Pickle interjected as to why, then Whicker also allegedly got scum vibes from Rack and voted him, but almost instantaneously turned course after Daboyle asked him who that was…trying to gauge why the sudden change, it seemed like a pre planned response.

Finn strikes me more as running a gambit on that end since he didn’t see it through but the legitimacy of him disappearing is worth consideration.

If Malf is lying we obviously go him first, but otherwise after that Nacho would be a good place to start not long after with his string of responses.

Scoundrel has said multiple times that his character should be known and Adam has basically CC’d as Goofy.

• Like 1