49ers WR Brandon Aiyuk has officially requested for a trade

RaidersAreOne

Rickey’s been right, early, way too many times to question at this point

Having Pittsburgh’s first last year would’ve been pretty big for this SF team, honestly.

2 minutes ago, Soko said:

Rickey’s been right, early, way too many times to question at this point

Having Pittsburgh’s first last year would’ve been pretty big for this SF team, honestly.

It's been quite the display of ineptness from the niners front office with regards to Aiyuk 

17 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's been quite the display of ineptness from the niners front office with regards to Aiyuk 

In all fairness, a late FRP for a bonafide WR1 is a little on the cheap side. That was pre-WR market boom and Aiyuk may not have seemed so resolute in holding out/in at the time. 

But yeah, with the benefit of hindsight, they could’ve double dipped with Pearsall and Brian Thomas Jr. or Xavier Leggette. Could’ve went with an OL piece in Fautanu, Morgan, Guyton, or Barton. It would’ve been big.

2 minutes ago, Soko said:

In all fairness, a late FRP for a bonafide WR1 is a little on the cheap side. That was pre-WR market boom and Aiyuk may not have seemed so resolute in holding out/in at the time. 

But yeah, with the benefit of hindsight, they could’ve double dipped with Pearsall and Brian Thomas Jr. or Xavier Leggette. Could’ve went with an OL piece in Fautanu, Morgan, Guyton, or Barton. It would’ve been big.

Fautanu in Shanahan's scheme would be NASTY.

43 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I really need the Patriots to come through and somehow win this trade. Don't want to see this guy in Pittsburgh.

I’ve heard New England and Pittsburgh are out. It’s between Cleveland and Washington. 

22 minutes ago, Steelersfan43 said:

I don't know if he is credible or not but I think this scenario is possible

Peacock is awesome, but I've never heard him ever have a single shred of inside info. 

This is just him hypothesizing, I'm sure. It makes sense, but I'm also not sure that it's real. 

*Edit*

The athletic / Diana Russini are indicating that the niners want a receiver back, so that part of the equation does appear to be accurate

• Like 1

Feels like Washington might make sense for all parties.

Aiyuk for Dotson/McLaurin + mid round picks if needed to fill in the value 

Aiyuk gets to play with Daniels and SF gets a WR coming back

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Feels like Washington might make sense for all parties.

Aiyuk for Dotson/McLaurin + mid round picks if needed to fill in the value 

Aiyuk gets to play with Daniels and SF gets a WR coming back

Not sure why Washington would give up McLaurin.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VigilantZombie said:
5 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Not sure why Washington would give up McLaurin.

Especially in combination with picks.

Mclaurin would be more straight up.  Dotson would be with picks

I think the age difference with McLaurin and Aiyuk could be a why Washington would move him to better match the window with Daniels 

Edited by squire12