49ers Training camp 2024

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yeah, definitely not ideal. I would not rush this at all. 

Kyle and John said he's already gonna miss the first block of practices.  Yikes, for a rookie that's rough. 

18 minutes ago, WhyAmIHere said:

Kyle and John said he's already gonna miss the first block of practices.  Yikes, for a rookie that's rough. 

That's next week and depending on when he got hurt, I would not do that.

But it seems like he is fairly close to making his way on the field. Probably after the first preseason game is when I think he returns or shortly before that. 

1 hour ago, 49erurtaza said:

It sounds like Ricky will be back on Monday, the 29th. I would assume he will need a few days to practice without pads. So maybe by August 2nd, he's all good.

The most annoying thing to me about this hamstring injury is that we still dont know why he was in a non-contact jersey all offseason. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, N4L said:

The most annoying thing to me about this hamstring injury is that we still dont know why he was in a non-contact jersey all offseason. 

Good callout. If so, I'd assume that's a high chance of being a lingering issue to watch.

5 hours ago, GW21 said:

It's always hilarious to me when I hear fans say "Kyle is too selfish"...or "his ego is too big"...or "he's a narcissist"....the guy just wants to win. He wouldn't call Bill and offer this if he was selfish or a narcissist.  These idiots were saying he would never offer Bill DC because his ego couldn't handle it lol. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Forge said:

This is hilarious and peak shanny

I just wanna know why we have so many hots on the opposite side of the progression lolol

• Like 1

Still no Trent. Supposedly Kyle will talk about it after. 

There were those whispers that he wanted something done on his deal a couple of months ago, so I'll be interested in hearing the cause of him missing so far.