49ers Training camp 2024

18 minutes ago, Geek said:

Hope you recover well Ricky.

Just when you thought the WR drama was over. What other players have been shot and came back to play?

Brian Robinson did it like last year or the year before. Shot three times I think

***Edit***

Shot two years ago, and was shot twice. 

Came back six weeks later

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Forge said:

Brian Robinson did it like last year or the year before. Shot three times I think

***Edit***

And took Antonio Gibson's job. This will be good for Ricky, he can go on the IR with no guilt, come back and score 3 TDs in week 11

• Like 2

As far as I understand critical but stable means that he's in critical condition but being in a hospital setting renders him stable.

Complete speculation but from my experince with gunshot wounds to the chest he has probably pneumathorax. Gun shots to the chest can often collapse the lung in the chest cavity due to air leaking in the chest. It can kill you pretty quickly if you don't get it sealed ASAP. I imagine that satisfies the conditions for critical but stable. I have no idea what the recovery time is for that.

2 hours ago, WhyAmIHere said:

I'm so glad I moved out of SF lol.  Prayers up for Ricky. 

Same. I couldn't imagine getting shot, and robbed in Union Square a decade back. Lived a minute walk away for a few years. Went by every single day. No drama like that. Yet here we are. No wonder Shohei said "Naw dawg".

Prayers for Ricky. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

Well, this puts us over the top for bizarre off seasons.  This is too bad, I hope he recovers well.  At least he shot the dude, so the revenge factor justifies the first round pick.  I am not a draft expert though.

He shot him with the robber’s own gun, but I agree, I hope he’s (Ricky) ok! 

Edited by StevenK
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Forge said:

***Edit***

It's crazy, but I completely forgot that tank Dell got shot like 5 months ago