Raider Training Camp 2024

14 minutes ago, Geezy said:

You don’t even know who youd draft, you’re just yapping. If you don’t know the players why not just wait and see how it plays out? No sense in the back and forth because you can’t even name a specific player who you’d have taken over him. 

Haha I don't waste my valuable time watching youtube highlights on college players claiming to be some fraud talent evaluator like some stooges on here.  I do understand numbers and value which is why I spend my time evaluating stocks and making money to help improve my life.  

Once again you still can't answer my question in regards how you would quantify a TE's value without using stats.  Just like I figured it's emotion based, not rooted in logic and is not quantifiable which is why you can't answer the question...

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

15 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

By some people, you mean you?

Facts - Bowers is seen as a generational TE talent. He was a projected top 5 pick. He dominated college football from his freshman year. 

You'd rather pass on a generational prospect for a RT or mid CB in a bad class because if Mayer. 

Moving on.... at least you finally said the quiet part out loud. You don't watch college football or study the players. That's all I need to know. You're opinion is meaningless on the subject.

Another fraud talent evaluator who wastes his time watching youtube highlight videos pretending to be a evaluation expert... 

So your claim is that no OT or CB taken after pick 13 in the 1st round of this draft will provide good value?  Good to know and I will remember this post. We will soon see how good of a talent evaluator you are....  

FYI your time might be better spent evaluating stocks and making money rather than wasting your time pretending to be some fake NFL talent scout. 

I have asked you on numerous occasions what Bowers will need average over his first 5 seasons to provide good value at pick 13 and you continue to dodge the question, which speaks volumes...

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

24 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Haha I don't waste my valuable time watching youtube highlights on college players claiming to be some fraud talent evaluator like some stooges on here.  I do understand numbers and value which is why I spend my time evaluating stocks and making money to help improve my life.  

Once again you still can't answer my question in regards how you would quantify a TE's value without using stats.  Just like I figured it's emotion based, not rooted in logic and is not quantifiable which is why you can't answer the question...

Maybe spend less time on here and more on YouTube so you can know a little more of what you’re talking about. Or hey you can always tune into a college football game. 

also I got an investment portfolio and run a business but I don’t have to act like some big shot to strangers on the internet. Cornball.

you know you’re down bad when you have to try and one up someone with something irrelevant to the subject at hand. 

go make some money because football ain’t your thing. 

Edited by Geezy
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Maybe spend less time on here and more on YouTube so you can know a little more of what you’re talking about. Or hey you can always tune into a college football game. 

also I got an investment portfolio and run a business but I don’t have to act like some big shot to strangers on the internet. Cornball. 

Haha still can’t answer my question which is all I need to know… unbelievable. 

27 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Haha still can’t answer my question which is all I need to know… unbelievable. 

What difference do stats make? Is he contributing to a winning team? All I care about. You can impact a game by simply drawing coverage. I think he gets somewhere around 55 catches 750 yards and 7TDs this year, to answer you little question. 

Be a difference maker on 3rd down and Red Zone, turn small gains into big plays. High completion percentage on his targets. That’s what I’m looking at for him, year 1. 

1 hour ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

But you'll waste your valuable time coming in here to post about what a dumpster fire he team is every chance you get like some know it all? Got it. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Another fraud talent evaluator who wastes his time watching youtube highlight videos pretending to be a evaluation expert... 

So your claim is that no OT or CB taken after pick 13 in the 1st round of this draft will provide good value?  Good to know and I will remember this post. We will soon see how good of a talent evaluator you are....  

FYI your time might be better spent evaluating stocks and making money rather than wasting your time pretending to be some fake NFL talent scout. 

I have asked you on numerous occasions what Bowers will need average over his first 5 seasons to provide good value at pick 13 and you continue to dodge the question, which speaks volumes...

Looks like we struck a nerve boy.... he can't stop playing himself and I have all the time in the world to watch it! 

I've answered the question several times, you just don't like the answer. I don't care about stats. He will be a re-sign and top 5 TE in no time and I'll enjoy watching it.

Yes, any OT of CB would be good value in round 1. Better value? A top 5 talent who fell because of a QB frenzy. Again... you're owning yourself. You would rather reach on need than take a day 1 gamer. Good to know... and we ALL will remember this.

Maybe take a lap dude.... you're starting to make it personal  and sound like a complete loser. 

Edited by big_palooka
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Link?

Listen to the Locked on Raiders podcast, Q is at every practice and talks to people inside the building every day. Said Tyree has sucked all of camp and wouldn't be shocked if Telesco moved on.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Listen to the Locked on Raiders podcast, Q is at every practice and talks to people inside the building every day. Said Tyree has sucked all of camp and wouldn't be shocked if Telesco moved on.

Moved on already? God damn that would be a huge kick to the nuts. 

11 hours ago, NYRaider said:

That’s just stupid. Yes he’s not playing like a top seven drafted player but he’s playing well enough to be in the NFL.

• Like 1