CeeDee Watch / TC conclusion / Bland out 6-8 weeks / Cut down time

textaz03

https://x.com/toddarcher/status/1817673417966956908?s=46&t=ktd6JTByZwOAf6VhdnN4wg

Quick observations from Sunday: Tyler Guyton worked with the first team at left tackle. He did a nice job on a few occasions against Micah Parsons without help.

Dakoda Shepley was the second-team center with Cooper Beebe working at right guard. Beebe was the third team center.

18 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Per Schefty

Cowboys are signing former Colts free-agent defensive end Al Quadin Muhammad to a one-year deal.

Know nothing about him, so I’ll just assume this is an all-in move.

It’s prolly because they lost Sam Williams , but I guess you can call it all “ All in “ 🤷‍♂️

4 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Per Schefty

Cowboys are signing former Colts free-agent defensive end Al Quadin Muhammad to a one-year deal.

Know nothing about him, so I’ll just assume this is an all-in move.

Far better DE free agents out there....

13 hours ago, D82 said:

Far better DE free agents out there....

Really scraping the bottom of the barrel:

Indy's Al-Quadin Muhammad gets 6-game suspension for performance-enhancing substance violation

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2023/12/06/indy-s-al-quadin-muhammad-gets-6-game-suspension-for-performance-enhancing-substance-violation/71829462007/

6 hours ago, TVScout said:

Indy's Al-Quadin Muhammad gets 6-game suspension for performance-enhancing substance violation

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2023/12/06/indy-s-al-quadin-muhammad-gets-6-game-suspension-for-performance-enhancing-substance-violation/71829462007/

Oh that case, he will fit right on in here! 

40 minutes ago, textaz03 said:
7 hours ago, TVScout said:

Expand  

Oh that case, he will fit right on in here! 

Not that I’m expecting anything from him, but I do believe he’s served 5 of the 6 games. It’s hard to find silver linings with this team

I don’t know what I find more appealing, Clark actively seeking feedback or Lee working as a “coach”. 

Damone Clark told me he will continue to send film to Leighton Vander Esch this season for critiques and advice. LVE also connected Clark with former 2x #Cowboys Pro Bowl linebacker Sean Lee. Lee and Clark exchanged numbers and Lee will also be helping Clark develop.

Went to Cali to visit a friend and attend camp. Some thoughts:

- It’s way more crowded than I expected

- The weather is awesome

- We’re probably better than LA on both sides of the ball

- Turpin is not even trying on these scrimmage punt returns

- Offense is running a decent share of under center/multi-back/TE sets. I would contend that allegations that McCarthy is responsible for every Dak interception because he calls too much shotgun/4 wide are bogus. But who would be ******ed enough to suggest that?