2024 Commanders Transaction/Roster Move Tracker

From WC Website 

The Washington Commanders have signed interior offensive lineman J.C. Hassenauer to the active roster. In corresponding moves, the team has also waived offensive tackle Alex Akingbulu with an injury designation and released tight end Armani Rogers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

From WC Website 

The Washington Commanders have signed interior offensive lineman J.C. Hassenauer to the active roster. In corresponding moves, the team has also waived offensive tackle Alex Akingbulu with an injury designation and released tight end Armani Rogers.

So we signed 1 OL-man & released 2?

Are we signing more O-linemen, or are we still very possible still involved with trading for BA?

If you go to a Steelers forum?

Someone posted they saw a jet with the "W" logo on it, picking up BA. They even took a picture, but I never saw the picture, or video. Whatever it was.

But rumors are flying everywhere right now.

Rumor is that Russell Wilson hasn't been practicing, because he might be part of a trade.

So I don't know that the hell, is going on.

Rumor also that the Niners want WR George Pickens in any BA trade.

So the plot thickens.

1 hour ago, RSkinGM said:

We signed T Alex Taylor Prioleau .. UDFA in 2020 . He's been everywhere man, Browns, Cowboys , on off practice squads / Wylie and Coleman not practicing .

Coleman hurt?  

On 8/7/2024 at 1:20 PM, lavar703 said:

We're cornering the market on crappy OL lol. 

3/5 of our projected starters didn’t practice and from what I’ve heard they practiced in a huge down pour which gives an advantage to the pass rushers. It was basically their starters going against a lot of our back ups & many of our guys are new too. 

I don’t think we have a great OL, but I think our interior OL will be much better this year. If Coleman plays well then I think our OL will be solid but still not great. 

On 8/7/2024 at 1:41 PM, RSkinGM said:

It seems so but they are not required to release injury reports yet .

I heard on the radio that if this the regular season that Coleman, Cosmi & Wylie would’ve played in a regular season game. Their injuries aren’t serious enough for them to have miss key games but given the down poor conditions and it’s just a practice they didn’t play.

• Like 1