2024 Commanders Transaction/Roster Move Tracker

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

You think Daniels looks good now, wait until he has a HOF WR lined up next to him.

Wow you guys are begging.  Tough to get value when your coach breaks up with him on social media.  Although I am sure the Chiefs are going to be stoked.  I wonder who you guys are going to get at head coach next year.  

1 minute ago, offbyone said:

Wow you guys are begging.  Tough to get value when your coach breaks up with him on social media.  Although I am sure the Chiefs are going to be stoked.  I wonder who you guys are going to get at head coach next year.  

We'll stick with AP, draft a QB high, we'll have a horrible season, fire the staff, hire another lame duck, the QB will bust, rinse and repeat.

Just win, baby.

• Like 1

Fine, we'll take McLaurin for Adams.

Adams is far down the list.  A 32 year old for a team that’s rebuilding isn’t going to do it.  If we weren’t trading for Aiyuk, we aren’t trading for Adams.  It’s that simple.  The price has to be right, and I don’t think that the Commanders will meet the Raiders request. 

Fine, we'll take McLaurin for Adams.

Go away McLauren could play like dog crap and this fan base love him for his leadership skills and locker room presence. We have sucked forever and guy just shuts up and comes to play doesn’t act like a sneaky diva like Adam’s lol.

adams is trying to come off as not sneaky and not a diva but he gives me a diva feel 

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

UStadium is not a legit source, they are a hot take account, and the Brandon dude is just a super fan for us on X.  

Until a legit reporter says it, don’t believe it. 

I mean for a 3rd he has no guaranteed money  sure 

but not a 2nd

5 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

UStadium is not a legit source, they are a hot take account, and the Brandon dude is just a super fan for us on X.  

Until a legit reporter says it, don’t believe it. 

Where is Ricky when you need him? Right @Forge?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

I mean for a 3rd he has no guaranteed money  sure 

but not a 2nd

Again, the third we got for Dotson is fine.  That’s a free pick this point.  But I’m not giving up more than that.  

I also stand by this team is more likely to subtract than to add.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Would you guys trade Johnathan Allen straight up, for Davante Adams?

I don’t think the Raiders would want Allen, and if Pierce has issues with Adams, I don’t think Allen will sit well with him either.