Potential Aiyuk Trade Talk

15 minutes ago, AFF said:

At the point if I’m Khan I’m setting a deadline.

I dunno. I bounce on this. Right now I’m in the who cares if I’m Khan. Wake me up when you want to talk. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, August4th said:

my guess is Aiyuk has agreed with the niners deal and is just waiting for their camp to end to sign.

It would be announced then that they agreed to terms. It seems like they are still apart on years and GTD money. I saw a SF blogger put it well for his fans on Aiyuks side - all the other guys held out, got their top of market deal, and were made whole. Yet for him it seems like there's a hesitancy to do so -so why could they get theirs but I need to sacrifice for the team.

8 minutes ago, warfelg said:

It would be announced then that they agreed to terms. It seems like they are still apart on years and GTD money. I saw a SF blogger put it well for his fans on Aiyuks side - all the other guys held out, got their top of market deal, and were made whole. Yet for him it seems like there's a hesitancy to do so -so why could they get theirs but I need to sacrifice for the team.

I'm sure there's a report somewhere that says they have agreed to terms, probably even months ago. 😂

• Like 3

1 hour ago, skywlker32 said:

I'm sure there's a report somewhere that says they have agreed to terms, probably even months ago. 😂

I was going to type this

we are just tired and want to move on

and watch mitch  in the next game  xD

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

There ya go

it's made for an annoying offseason. This however will be put aside as we get to go against trubisky this week and we will feel much better after that game for sure

Posted (edited)

https://x.com/coach_yac/status/1824526153446498367?s=46&t=xd5QJpZuXv2k7qD0xqd6aA

Mike Garafolo says Brandon Aiyuk wants an adjustment on the final year of the new deal with the 49ers:

“The 49ers feel like they’ve already caved enough and caved more than they wanted to. They have come up significantly from their offer in the spring.

My reporting is that they have pretty much agreed to over the first three years of the deal, which is usually the hard part. That’s the guarantee, the cash flow, the APY over the first couple of years. Aiyuk just wants an adjustment in the final year of the deal.”

https://x.com/houseofburgh412/status/1824525537131327612?s=46&t=xd5QJpZuXv2k7qD0xqd6aA

“Schefter on ESPN basically just said Aiyuk hasn’t been impressed by any deal and it’s not as close as some think 
They still are deciding to sign or trade”

Edited by warfelg