Preseason WK-2@Dolphins: OK...give me your over/under/even/ stats for JD!

9 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Has he done anything this preseason?

Sainristil is all over the place for our D & we also got Ben Sinnott after that trade down.

Why couldn’t we just pick them both lol. 

1 minute ago, BigTimeRedskins said:

I do my best to avoid RG3 comparisons, but I can't help but wince every time Daniels gets touched after what happened 12 years ago.

It is scary. He really needs to learn to get down or get out of bounds to avoid hits. @ripsean21

3 minutes ago, BigTimeRedskins said:

I do my best to avoid RG3 comparisons, but I can't help but wince every time Daniels gets touched after what happened 12 years ago.

I get that. He’s more aware football wise the RG. But I get it. I just wanted him to slide just to do it and he just wasn’t gonna lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Why couldn’t we just pick them both lol. 

I thought we traded back and picked up an extra pick. I don't know if Sanristil would've been there if we had taken DeJean with our natural pick. I guess maybe, but we’ll never know.

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

Not sure I’m a huge fan of this super short throw after throw offense 

When your OTs suck & you have a rookie QB you have to do it or else your rookie QB will get killed. 

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

It is scary. He really needs to learn to get down or get out of bounds to avoid hits. @ripsean21

He does. I mean he could feel he wasn’t going to take a real hit and he kinda plopped down when the defense got to him. But it’s still a bad habit because sometimes you can’t see everything

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I thought we traded back and picked up an extra pick. I don't know if Sanristil would've been there if we had taken DeJean with our natural pick. I guess maybe, but we’ll never know.

They did. Washington traded with the eagles who swapped their 2nd for our 3rd

4 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

This is definitely Kliff’s offense 

Both teams are actually running their offenses right now I like it. Like coach and put on tape what you’re trying to do. Because when games count there’s not time to learn in season

7 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

They did. Washington traded with the eagles who swapped their 2nd for our 3rd

Yeah but maybe @lavar703 is saying we should've taken DeJean instead of Newton which I can see that. That’s a good point depending on what each guys do. DeJean is just starting to practice, I guess he had an injury which sounds a lot like Newton so far. 

Edited by turtle28