Preseason Game 2 @ Denver Broncos

Just now, Old Guy said:

It's ******* Denver! They are near the bottom of the league. Our offensive line depth after six, is brutal. 

Theyre an NFL team. if teams play a group down theyll lose. yeah. same thing happened to Cleveland last week. This is a practice. looking at individual reps here, as a team it wont be pretty.

The starters ******* sucked in the practice that mattered just as much as this practice tonight has sucked for the backups. we did not have a great weekend of work.

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

It's ******* Denver! They are near the bottom of the league. Our offensive line depth after six, is brutal. 

You do realize Rhyan next to Tom and Myers is different than Rhyan next to Monk and Newman? Or Dillard next to Jenkins is different than Dillard next to Newman? Rhyan and Dillard are fine for 6 and 7.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Remember back in the day when we would go to a bar just to watch a game?  (and imbibe) lol.  Thankfully, NFL Network is airing this one.

Yeah.  But I have work tomorrow.  

Got it back on after restarting the computer.  

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

You do realize Rhyan next to Tom and Myers is different than Rhyan next to Monk and Newman? Or Dillard next to Jenkins is different than Dillard next to Newman? Rhyan and Dillard are fine for 6 and 7.

Go back and see the original post of mine. We have six offensive linemen you can put in a game and not be scared to death. 

Rhyan was not the problem tonight, Rhyan playing center was a problem tonight. Who in the **** thinks he is a center? I get it, it's preseason and they want to try things. That experiment is a failure. 

Edited by Old Guy

5 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Remember back in the day when we would go to a bar just to watch a game?  (and imbibe) lol.  Thankfully, NFL Network is airing this one.

Fortunately I got a GPS spoofer to put me in Wisconsin so I can watch it on channel 27 in Madison and use the Packers TV feed.

So far my biggest complaint about tonight is I feel like our defensive front just didn't dominate the line like they should.  And even if we're not throwing anything exotic at them, gotta do better at tackling especially of slow foot guys like Stidham.

Other than the drops, I'm not that worried about the offense as Clifford or Pratt will not (we hope) be out there in the regular season.

6 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Ford is like the only player i feel like did anything to help his cause. at least getting in the backfielda few times, but yeah feels like nothing of note.

Brooks showed 1 pass rush and then got benched for it lol.

Yeah Ford doing anything was neat, definitely made a step here in year 3. such a long shot to actually 53. Feels like he actually earned a PS spot this year instead of just being a draft pick.

Just now, Old Guy said:

Go back and see the original post of mine. We have six offensive linemen you can put in a game and not be scared to death. 

Rhyan was not the problem tonight, Rhyan playing center was a problem tonight. Who in the **** thinks he is a center? I get it, it's preseason and they want to try things. That experiment is a failure. 

They don't think Monk is ready to be the #2. Basically do you move Jenkins and put Rhyan at LG or just put Rhyan in, that's what they're doing.

DAPO SIGHTING yessssss

I got no love for any of the DE's after LVN.

Hopper has to be just ST and a simple package player. hes looking not good as just a zone drop guy.

Wish Ralen didnt get taken off for med eval. was a fun comp between welch for the PS spot.

Edited by HighCalebR

Just now, Packerraymond said:

They don't think Monk is ready to be the #2. Basically do you move Jenkins and put Rhyan at LG or just put Rhyan in, that's what they're doing.

I agree with this, but all the more reason to give those center reps to Monk. He's a center by trade. Why **** around with Rhyan?