Week 3 Preseason: Vikings @ Eagles

Nabbs4u

14 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

If there was ever any doubt, he's made the team.

Yeah, he's made some plays and should be on the team. Oren Burks has looked pretty good as well. It's a shame he been hurt. Is it possible they carry 6 LBs this year?

5 hours ago, Folesadelphia said:

Yeah, he's made some plays and should be on the team. Oren Burks has looked pretty good as well. It's a shame he been hurt. Is it possible they carry 6 LBs this year?

Eagles are going to have some tough decisions to make. Ainias Smith, Burks, McCollum were all firmly on the bubble and looked like they belong.  Can the Eagles really keep 6 WR though? 6 ILB? Booker is firmly on the bubble and has had a strong camo and preseason was well. Brandon Smith probably didn't do enough.  Patrick Johnson? Ricks? Kinnard? Toth?  It's gonna be interesting.

17 hours ago, CasperX22 said:

Eagles are going to have some tough decisions to make. Ainias Smith, Burks, McCollum were all firmly on the bubble and looked like they belong.  Can the Eagles really keep 6 WR though? 6 ILB? Booker is firmly on the bubble and has had a strong camo and preseason was well. Brandon Smith probably didn't do enough.  Patrick Johnson? Ricks? Kinnard? Toth?  It's gonna be interesting.

They could go light on offense and keep Booker, P. Johnson, McCollum and Burks. Cut Ricks, Kinnard and Toth. IR or PUP for Ainias and Sidney Jones. 

Offense - (23)

QB - Hurts, Pickett, McKee (3)

RB - Barkley, Gainwell, Shipley (3)

WR - Brown, Smith, Dotson, Covey, Wilson (5)

TE - Goedert, Calcaterra, Jenkins (3)

OL - Mailata, Dickerson, Jurgens, Becton, L. Johnson, F. Johnson, Steen, Keegan, McMahon (9)

Defense (27)

DL - Carter, Davis, Williams, Ojomo, Tuipulotu, Booker (6)

Edge - Huff, Sweat, Graham, Smith, Hunt, Johnson (6)

LB - White, Baun, Dean, Trotter Jr., Van Sumeren, Burks (6)

CB - Slay, Rodgers, Mitchell, Ringo, Dejean (5)

S- CJGJ, Blankenship, Maddox, McCollum (4)

PUP/IR - Sidney Jones, Ainias Smith

I don't know if the Eagles would be willing to go that light on offense but they could swap out somebody like Booker for Kinnard to even it up a bit. Personally, I wouldn't have a problem rolling with the roster above. 

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

He is making it. Howie isn’t cutting a draft pick that will absolutely get claimed. 

AJ, Smitty, Dotson, Wilson, Covey are all making the team, and frankly Ainias isn't better than Campbell either if we're being honest. Maybe he could be a WR4 someday but I just don't think there's room for someone with a ceiling as low as his on this roster.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

AJ, Smitty, Dotson, Wilson, Covey are all making the team, and frankly Ainias isn't better than Campbell either if we're being honest. Maybe he could be a WR4 someday but I just don't think there's room for someone with a ceiling as low as his on this roster.

Campbell isn’t making the team. I can’t remember the last time Howie cut a draft pick the year he drafted them. He is making the team. It’s just how they do things.