The official Watson is WASHED, I told you so thread

MWil23

My youngest had a game so it was recorded.  After Washington scored before the half I chuckled, checked the final to see if it was worth watching. I decided doing some dishes, laundry and cooking dinner was a better idea.

The Browns are domesticating us. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

My youngest had a game so it was recorded.  After Washington scored before the half I chuckled, checked the final to see if it was worth watching. I decided doing some dishes, laundry and cooking dinner was a better idea.

The Browns are domesticating us. 

Haha.  I am almost hoping for an invite to the in-laws house this weekend (they only watch the Vikings). 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Wide *** open receiver with time to get the throw off.  It’s not an everybody problem, it’s Watson.

It explains all the sacks. He’s getting way too deep in the pocket and the OT are allowing those outside edge moves because these are 1-3 step route throws.

90% of this is all on him.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It explains all the sacks. He’s getting way too deep in the pocket and the OT are allowing those outside edge moves because these are 1-3 step route throws.

90% of this is all on him.

A five step drop OUT OF SHOTGUN

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

A five step drop OUT OF SHOTGUN

Correct; in gun that’s a 1 step RPO because you’re at your 5-6 yard depth. Under center, 3 steps; there is no such thing as a 5 step drop out of shotgun.

I legitimately am amused by Stefanski holding serve here. He subtly smirks at every single presser and doesn’t even give the “have to look at the film” coach speak.

• Like 1

1-2-3 ball is out. Even ignoring Jeudy, every other matchup except for one there is 1 on 1. Take your pick and throw the ball.

Again, he is a playground quarterback, and that’s all we have seen since he has been here.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

1-2-3 ball is out. Even ignoring Jeudy, every other matchup except for one there is 1 on 1. Take your pick and throw the ball.

Again, he is a playground quarterback, and that’s all we have seen since he has been here.

He’s waiting for dudes to be college open.  At the pro level you throw covered receivers open with ball placement.  You’re not often gonna get 5 yards of separation.

Although statistically our receivers are some of the best in the league at getting him that kind of separation, but that’s a different discussion…

Since they've already committed to Watson for the next game, if/when the Browns lose to the Eagles,  it doesn't matter if Watson is 100% healthy, they need to come up with a mystery injury so they can sit him & play Winston.

That is unless the Browns decide they truly want the highest pick possible in the 1st round & if that's the case, then by all means play Watson for the rest of the season.

Peace!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cortes02 said:

Since they've already committed to Watson for the next game, if/when the Browns lose to the Eagles,  it doesn't matter if Watson is 100% healthy, they need to come up with a mystery injury so they can sit him & play Winston.

That is unless the Browns decide they truly want the highest pick possible in the 1st round & if that's the case, then by all means play Watson for the rest of the season.

Peace!!!

When we move do it all at once. Release him. 

Jimmy come out and say "I can't believe what he did." Void the deal. 

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

When we move do it all at once. Release him. 

Jimmy come out and say "I can't believe what he did." Void the deal. 

I’m pretty sure it’s gonna take more evidence than Jimmy clutching his pearls to void the deal, but I like the idea. 

26 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m pretty sure it’s gonna take more evidence than Jimmy clutching his pearls to void the deal, but I like the idea. 

It will be the greatest act of hypocrisy since Judas greeting Jesus at the last supper, can't wait to see it. 

If the new allegations are substantiated, I hope that is enough. Probably an off season move. 

I guess Jimmy losing 230 million on the worst qb in the nfl is come kind of justice for his scams.