Preseason Week 3 New England VS Washington

4 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Keim seems to think it’s between Mathis and Ridgeway. Ridgeway is light years better than Mathis. 

I think they both make it bc of Johnny Newton’s foot injury. In week 1 there's a good chance we’ll need both of them.

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I think they both make it bc of Johnny Newton’s foot injury. In week 1 there's a good chance we’ll need both of them.

Mathis is horrible. What could we possibly need him for? You can rotate Ridgeway with Payne and Allen until Newton comes back. There’s no need to take up a roster spot with Mathis anymore. 

2 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Driskel is gone. That's 2.

Bc he threw 1 in in 40 attempts this preseason?

I do think he’ll either be on our practice squad or picked up by someone if he's cut. I'm still hopeful we can trade him for a conditional 7th to a team that has an awful backup QB situation. 

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Mathis is horrible. What could we possibly need him for? You can rotate Ridgeway with Payne and Allen until Newton comes back. There’s no need to take up a roster spot with Mathis anymore. 

You keep saying this yet when I actually watch the game I see him pushing the pocket against the OL.