2024 WEEK 1 | vs Cheeseheads in Brazil

Kiltman

Just now, EAGLES3658 said:

Could this team feel any more similar to last years team? Felt like I was watching a rerun of an early season game last year. 

I disagree wholeheartedly 

take away Jalen’s play and this team was humming on both sides

schematically offensive and defensively were exciting

jalen was not

Just now, EAGLES3658 said:

Could this team feel any more similar to last years team? Felt like I was watching a rerun of an early season game last year. 

It did feel similar. But I think Saquon brings something that we didn't have. And the defense I honestly trust more already than last year. I think Jalen doing horrifically dumb things is what makes it feel similar.

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

It did feel similar. But I think Saquon brings something that we didn't have. And the defense I honestly trust more already than last year. I think Jalen doing horrifically dumb things is what makes it feel similar.

Idk, feels like the secondary may be able to cover a bit this year but the line is significantly worse. No puss rush without blitzing. Sweat and Huff were invisible all night. Don't even remember seeing Jordan Davis. Carter is a one man wrecking crew there. 

1 minute ago, Last Stand said:

jalen was not

Yep.  Oddly enough this game reminded me a bit of the opener against the Lions in 2022.  There is a lot to clean up for week 2.

2 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

jalen was not

The defense was humming? I'd hate to see what a bad game looks like then. People wide open all game. 

1 minute ago, EAGLES3658 said:

Idk, feels like the secondary may be able to cover a bit this year but the line is significantly worse. No puss rush without blitzing. Sweat and Huff were invisible all night. Don't even remember seeing Jordan Davis. Carter is a one man wrecking crew there. 

I thought Davis played well. I also thought the pass rush was fine. Love was shuffling around back there a good bit. I think the film and breakdowns will tell the story on that stuff.

1 minute ago, EAGLES3658 said:

Well Davis was singlehandedly blowing up run plays.  He played a lot less in the 2nd half as the Packers tried to spread things out.