2024 WEEK 1 | vs Cheeseheads in Brazil

Kiltman

Serious question.  If White was traveling with the team ,healthy and they named Nakobe the Starter, I could see the hoopla.

Are we to believe Devin is not injured, hence why he did not make the trip to Brazil and is Butt Hurt over the supposed Starter role?

I honestly don't get all of these reactions by fans or the media?? X Player is hurt and not traveling.  Y Player is now the Starter. WTF am I missing?

I don't for a second believe White was not the Starter "before" this injury because they listed him on the initial 53 as the Starter. Why do that, if he's not? If he's to be traded?

Edited by Nabbs4u

6 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Serious question.  If White was traveling with the team ,healthy and they named Nakobe the Starter, I could see the hoopla.

Are we to believe Devin is not injured, hence why he did not make the trip to Brazil and is Butt Hurt over the supposed Starter role?

I honestly don't get all of these reactions by fans or the media?? X Player is hurt and not traveling.  Y Player is now the Starter. WTF am I missing?

I don't for a second believe White was not the Starter "before" this injury because they listed him on the initial 53 as the Starter. Why do that, if he's not? If he's to be traded?

This is the part to answer your question. The beats are saying "sources" told them that Dean was going to start regardless of his injury because he clearly out performed White in training camp.........even though White was the first team LBer the entire time.

Adding to that is White has been through this song and dance before when he was in TB and when he was benched (initially due to injury) he got upset and it became a problem between him and the coaching staff.

41 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

This is the part to answer your question. The beats are saying "sources" told them that Dean was going to start regardless of his injury because he clearly out performed White in training camp.........even though White was the first team LBer the entire time.

Adding to that is White has been through this song and dance before when he was in TB and when he was benched (initially due to injury) he got upset and it became a problem between him and the coaching staff.

Hopefully he doesn't become a problem.  Even if he's not the starter I think they will find a role for him.

51 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Well it’s finally game day. Unfortunately for me today is also my brothers wedding day and I just happen to be his best man. I’ll do what I can to catch the game tonight and will have to watch it in full tomorrow extremely hungover. Go Birds!

Scheduling his wedding on gameday... 🙄

• Like 1