• or Chargers
    • Broncos
    • or Seahawks
    • Cowboys
    • or Browns
    • Commanders
    • or Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/2024 at 05:00 PM

43 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Caleb didn't help his team win that game in the slightest. He wasn't even 2006 Rex Grossman good.  

It was all Defense/ST. All.

I am aware. I can't say Caleb played worse than Will Levis who gave Chicago it's Defensive TD directly. Caleb didn't do anything to help but he didn't do anything to hurt either. A net zero is better than a net negative. 

• Like 2

was there a more deflating loss than the Raiders losing to a team with zero talent in the chargers? This was supposed to be the year. Better coaching, better players, more passion and morale is high. Like I hate on max. But to me this loss was the worst of the week. 

Bengals don’t wake up till week 8. Those boys limp in and get hot. All other loses are accepted. This one was by far the worse. Not to mention the ratio of fans is like 80-20. 

Hiring Antonio Pierce set this team back 3 years. Saw this coming 100 miles away. 

4 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

was there a more deflating loss than the Raiders losing to a team with zero talent in the chargers? This was supposed to be the year. Better coaching, better players, more passion and morale is high. Like I hate on max. But to me this loss was the worst of the week. 

Bengals don’t wake up till week 8. Those boys limp in and get hot. All other loses are accepted. This one was by far the worse. Not to mention the ratio of fans is like 80-20. 

Hiring Antonio Pierce set this team back 3 years. Saw this coming 100 miles away. 

Don't get me wrong, I love mocking the Raiders as much as anyone, but absolutely no one thought this lol. Their QBs are Gardner Minshew and AOC, this was literally never going to be the year.

• Like 5

Yeah, I have to imagine dropping an L to the Patriots is probably the biggest letdown of Week 1. 

That, or I guess Baltimore’s, but that’s more of a mental thing. Most people realistically expected that game to go either way, but it was maybe one of those “gotta have it” games.

• Like 1

Just now, Jakuvious said:

Don't get me wrong, I love mocking the Raiders as much as anyone, but absolutely no one thought this lol. Their QBs are Gardner Minshew and AOC, this was literally never going to be the year.

Well they’ve been building the roster making aggressive trades and let go of Carr to be better. I guess it’s more a fan interaction rather than online with chiefs fans who have games handed to them by the refs. We in the trenches, you guys are out there bumping Taylor swift in your sweet ford raptor. I’m out here dodging knifes and bullets. Kidding aside besides the refs heavily favor you and now you’re more hated than the pats. Then why sign Minshew? Why keep the same interim HC. I would have rather kept Bassscia tbh. Everything just seems counter productive. 

8 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

I’m still bitter they drafted Bowers before he fall to the Colts. They should’ve drafted a QB when they had the chance because AOC and Minshew ain’t it.