Week 1: non-Viking games

vike daddy

Interesting stat. Defenses have changed dramatically in the last few seasons. It's why guys like Mahomes hardly ever throw long TDs anymore because defenses refuse to get beat deep and will just let offenses chip away at them piece by piece instead. 

The few long TDs I've seen this weekend were due to massive blows in coverage.

9 hours ago, vike daddy said:

i agree with the sentiment of the post, but not the vocabulary used.

we have a rule against profanity, and another rule against masking the profanity as if the mask is not also profane.

we have no need for vulgarity when many other adjectives and nouns can be better used.

Echoing this statement, thank you vike daddy.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

What happened to the Bengals yesterday? Anyone tune into that one?

I don't know...but it was kinda nice to get bounced in the Survivor game after Week 1  😂  I think that happened to me a year or 2 ago as well. 

But, looking at it, I should have known better...apparently, Joe Burrow is 1-8 in Week 1 and Week 2 in his career. 

Edited by swede700
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, swede700 said:

I don't know...but it was kinda nice to get bounced in the Survivor game after Week 1  😂 

i first picked CIN in the forum game, thought better of it, and changed it to Miami.

had to wait until the final two seconds to see if they'd lose too and eliminate me.

44 minutes ago, Captain Relax said:

A lot of speculation about Cousins' achilles health by the talking heads yesterday and today.  Well, Aaron Roger's doesn't have any ability, at least in the first half, to move laterally.  He can't get outside the pocket.  I don't think he's healthy either.

Or he's just old

• Like 1