GB vs PHI : Post Game Recap

GHARMON9

13 minutes ago, MrBobGray said:

I've been trying to get through a re-watch on the All-22 for days and it just keeps not happening.  My notes from the first quarter only aren't anything not already said, but mostly what's stood out for me:

1. Walker is routinely pretty awful.  Just does not look like he knows what's going on way too often and isn't making up for it physically.  Hoping he settles down as the game goes on.
  2. Eric Wilson might suck?  I feel like he had some better moments, but all I really remember is the play where he had a run come right at him and he was literally the last player on the field to move, and only because the OL engaged him first.  He was four yards back from the Line of Scrimmage.  0/5 stars.

Pretty clear that ILB is the biggest problem on defense right now, which probably is a good thing overall. I have accepted that Walker is what he is at this point and thinker/diagnoser is not it. He can't play in the middle and hopefully they figure that out soon. 

Wilson won't be long for defensive snaps. Cooper is going to take over there and I would expect Hopper's snaps to ramp up too. The problem remains -- who can play the Mike? 

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

Pretty clear that ILB is the biggest problem on defense right now, which probably is a good thing overall. I have accepted that Walker is what he is at this point and thinker/diagnoser is not it. He can't play in the middle and hopefully they figure that out soon. 

Wilson won't be long for defensive snaps. Cooper is going to take over there and I would expect Hopper's snaps to ramp up too. The problem remains -- who can play the Mike? 

Season 7 Oops GIF by Workaholics

OK I should probably remember to put some initials in here because I meant Rasheed.  Gonna go ahead and just edit that in quick...

While I'm here I'll note that my overall impression of Quay early wasn't amazing either though.  No huge mistakes, but I still get the feeling he's guessing way too often.  That's based on less than nothing though, he's one I expect to have actual notes on at some point.

• Like 1